Author Topic: Lowestoft - what will the line up be?  (Read 2370 times)

Adam

• View Profile
Re: Lowestoft - what will the line up be?
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2017, 01:14:20 PM »

Adam
With the greatest respect you haven't pulled Lappin out of hat, you've been told this information,

And with the greatest respect to you, you couldn't be more wrong! I can assure you of that!
In life, its important to remember that those that can't, usually teach!

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2017, 01:27:46 PM »
Does anyone know if Lappin has coaching aspirations / qualifications?  Potential advantages would be someone IC trusts(?) acting as his voice on the field and obvious quality and potential leadership, downside would be cost and whether he was here for the 'right' reasons?  Personally I am not sure with the squad already assembled and how they seem to have come on over pre-season that we need to take a gamble but am sure there will be others who argue that its a risk worth taking and you can never have enough good players

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2017, 02:58:28 PM »
Does anyone know if Lappin has coaching aspirations / qualifications?

It seems he does aspire [I've been working on his pen picture "just in case"] but he also has dreams of being a commercial pilot according to one article I was reading.

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2017, 04:26:32 PM »

It seems he does aspire [I've been working on his pen picture "just in case"] but he also has dreams of being a commercial pilot according to one article I was reading.
A commercial airline pilot? Good on him! I thought ex professionals went into the Licensed trade and ran Bars...............or at the very least, prop them up!
In life, its important to remember that those that can't, usually teach!

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2017, 05:34:33 PM »

Any chance of photo's to go with the Pen Pictures Admin?
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2017, 06:09:19 PM »
If someone supplies them and they are free of copyright.

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2017, 06:12:13 PM »

Thanks for the reply Admin, I guess that might make us that much more appealing if we could offer him a stepping stone towards a 'proper' coaching role and I think the same could be said for Sam's position (does he still have a role with Peterborough juniors?) in that the club now looks that more attractive for offering the chance to work with IC

TDA

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2017, 03:57:48 PM »
Great result in the end. I wasn't there but to nick a goal and hang on bodes well. Also nice options from the bench.