Author Topic: Costly friendly.  (Read 2352 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Costly friendly.
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2017, 06:08:30 PM »
Nope Griss I'm just saying learn for other people's mistakes.  If something idoesnt work then maybe change the formula

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2017, 08:38:05 PM »
Good advertising certainly helps if you do not know you do not come but the best advertising is a winning team playing attractive attacking football speedway is failing as the team is losing regularly.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2017, 08:25:19 AM »
Gone are the days when you can just throw open the gates and expect people to walk through.   Fostering good relationship with your customers is key.  When you get them, you need to keep them.  In this case if people enjoy the experience of match day at The Walks they will want to keep coming back.  people like to feel vauled and not taken for granted.

After the Work that IC has done both in terms of recruitment and performances on the pitch I would hope that a decent crowd will rock up on Saturday.  It is a big chances to really move things along and re-build a lot of bridges with the fans that have stayed away over the past 2/3 seasons.

Local Press is key. Lynn news has to be the main outlet.  With the EDP you are fighting for column  Inches, as the Sports pages seem to have page after page of all things Norwich City.  Even Lowestoft seem to gain more space than us.  Is this all too do with connections, or rather lack of them ?  Also Word of mouth within the Community can be huge. 

The Build up to Saturday starts here... Thoughts anyone.

LinnetsSoccer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2017, 09:36:37 AM »
Agree Mallard, the whole town knows when the football team are doing well, you get a real buzz about the place. If IC can serve up some more of what we've seen in pre-season then the crowds will come - combine that with some standard facebook/newspaper/radio advertising so people know when the game is, and it's a recipe for success. COYL  :scarf:

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2017, 09:50:26 AM »
Really looking forward to the season starting. Squad looking good and the football we've played in pre-season will hopefully means the supporters buy into it.

Down to the club/press (although I have more faith in the Lynn News than the EDP in that sense) to do there bit now!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2017, 10:06:15 AM »
Really looking forward to the season starting. Squad looking good and the football we've played in pre-season will hopefully means the supporters buy into it.

Down to the club/press (although I have more faith in the Lynn News than the EDP in that sense) to do there bit now!

Don't forget to throw YLP into the mix.  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2017, 08:28:50 PM »
I think KLFM could do more!
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2017, 08:55:07 PM »
And Radio Norfolk.  :scarf:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.