Author Topic: Gosport Borough Home Aug 12th  (Read 3238 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Gosport Borough Home Aug 12th
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2017, 03:31:55 PM »
Nothing to stop you designing a poster yourself.

So we will pay more than any other club at our level for entrance,drinks and food,and design posters ourselves? Is it too difficult for someone at the club to design a template so that every home game a poster can be put on the website for people to print off? After all we do now have a commercial manager?? :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;

I wouldn't say it was the commercial managers job to design posters. Thought his job was to bring money in from sponsorship etc. Sorry, if I'm wrong.

Next thing you know we will probably be expected to pull our own pints and put the money in the till,save having to employ barmaids?? :cheers:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

The Fenman

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2017, 03:40:36 PM »
there's a download area on the new club website.

I'm sure it will be populated with printable posters for forthcoming matches and events....

https://www.kltown.co.uk/

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2017, 03:46:03 PM »
there's a download area on the new club website.

I'm sure it will be populated with printable posters for forthcoming matches and events....

https://www.kltown.co.uk/

Just seen it,printed,just a shame things like that take so long to happen! :dontknow:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2017, 04:01:03 PM »
Just needed some patience.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2017, 04:34:19 PM »

Next thing you know we will probably be expected to pull our own pints and put the money in the till,save having to employ barmaids?? :cheers:

Griss or bring your own Tankard, got to be better than plastic for you.  :laughcry:

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2017, 10:24:13 PM »

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2017, 10:30:37 PM »
Amazing programme for a pre-season friendly
https://unofficialpompey.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/the-boro-issue-one-v-bognor-regis-town.pdf

From the Away Day section:
FACILITIES FOR AWAY FANS
The ground capacity is 5,733 with 1,200
seats in the main stand which is for
home fans.

Really? Is that something new for this season?

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2017, 11:09:02 PM »
Amazing programme for a pre-season friendly
https://unofficialpompey.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/the-boro-issue-one-v-bognor-regis-town.pdf

From the Away Day section:
FACILITIES FOR AWAY FANS
The ground capacity is 5,733 with 1,200
seats in the main stand which is for
home fans.

Really? Is that something new for this season?

Fairly sure this is a miscommunication rather than a new policy. Either that or Cleeve hasn't researched hus rules correctly. I was of the idea that at this level, if fans are segregated, provision has to be made for access to seating for away fans, for the elderly et al. Or has this been more of a gentleman's agreement than an actual rule?

Ap

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2017, 05:17:27 PM »
Back in the 80s entrance to the main stand was via a central turnstile and up a staircase which would bring you out opposite half way line. Signs then directed home fans  to seating on the left and away fans to the right. As gates were around the 300 mark the right hand section of the stand was always practically empty.

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2017, 11:54:54 PM »
Result is not that important to me, I just like to watch good football, thats what will bring the crowds in I hope. We were at home the first game last season to Merthyr it was 1-1 the crowd was 720, it shouldn't be any less.

Yeah, last season the sun was shining and Merthyr brought a fair few fans (considering the distance) so I expect a crowd of around 700 for this match - maybe a few more who are interested to see what IC can bring to the table.

I've done 3 friendlies and it's beginning to look good on the pitch and the signings leave me feeling optimistic.

I'm totally gutted that I'm unable to go Saturday so will be relying on Twitter for how the match unfolds......I will be at Bishops Stortford on Tuesday so I'm hoping for two wins out of two!!

:scarf:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2017, 08:32:17 PM »
I shall be at the Gosport game and do as many comments as I can on my new Tablet (Samsung S2). Obviously I need to enjoy the game but will try to give as many updates as possible.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2017, 09:07:13 PM »
I shall be at the Gosport game and do as many comments as I can on my new Tablet (Samsung S2). Obviously I need to enjoy the game but will try to give as many updates as possible.

:clap:  :scarf:  :clap:

Paddygray

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2017, 07:02:53 AM »
Here we go then. Match-day no.1, bring it on :scarf:

TDA

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2017, 07:06:58 AM »
I can't be there today sadly, but good luck to the boys for the whole season.  Let's get the place rocking again.