Author Topic: ENTRANCE  (Read 1072 times)

Mark

• View Profile
ENTRANCE
« on: August 12, 2017, 02:56:18 PM »
Isnt it sad that  as a wheelchair user its now cheaper for me and my mate to go to Norwich and watch them with an unrestricted view than to come watch up lynn and have everyone getting in the way when the ball gets near the goal

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: ENTRANCE
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 12:11:46 PM »
I think maybe the disabled area would be better on the far side, opposite the dug outs,if it was at the front of the small stand by the halfway line with a hatched area in front of it so nobody could stand in front?  :dontknow:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

LinnetsSoccer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 06:36:24 PM »
Mark, have you raised this with the club? I'm sure they would be accommodating as its only fair that everyone gets a chance to enjoy the match.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 09:29:09 PM »
I think maybe the disabled area would be better on the far side, opposite the dug outs,if it was at the front of the small stand by the halfway line with a hatched area in front of it so nobody could stand in front?  :dontknow:

It needs to be a raised area with an access ramp to place users at a height advantage. A user assessment needs to be conducted to establish an ergonomic  siting to conform to the Equality Act 2010.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.