Author Topic: Top of the league!  (Read 3661 times)

Birc95

• View Profile
Re: Top of the league!
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2017, 10:05:50 AM »
Who the hell is gonna visit the blue & gold on a tues/wed night for a pint, when the local pubs are struggling for customers at a fraction of the price :dontknow: also it's about as appealing as Katie Hopkins being your long lost mother :banghead; as for memorabilia in the bar, hello....theirs a certain clue on our home shirts.. :scarf:

LinnetsSoccer

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2017, 12:49:44 PM »
Duke, don't let anyone take away from what you've done - rather than sit on the forum moaning you've taken it upon yourself to make a difference and improve something at the club. Well done mate!

As for anyone else with suggestions on changes you might like to see at the club, you can email the chairman directly - I've found him to be helpful and always takes the time to reply. Be a positive force for the club and help drive things forward - office@kltown.co.uk.

Again, well done Duke.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2017, 01:05:12 PM »
Duke, don't let anyone take away from what you've done - rather than sit on the forum moaning you've taken it upon yourself to make a difference and improve something at the club. Well done mate!

As for anyone else with suggestions on changes you might like to see at the club, you can email the chairman directly - I've found him to be helpful and always takes the time to reply. Be a positive force for the club and help drive things forward - office@kltown.co.uk.

Again, well done Duke.

Or actually talk to him face to face and watch nothing happen!!!!! :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last."

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2017, 01:16:07 PM »
It's the way you tell 'em Griss.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2017, 01:31:44 PM »

Thanks Mike,  I'm here all week, matinee on a Sunday.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2017, 01:51:51 PM »

Thanks Mike,  I'm here all week, matinee on a Sunday.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

And for dyslexics I do a manatee on a Thursday.  :shark: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2017, 09:41:10 PM »
The man who may do the plumbing is on holiday and was not at the match but I have given him the Chairmans telephone number and hope the glass washer problem can be resolved.

mike20382

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2017, 04:32:55 PM »
Will be home on Saturday not in time for match , will contact  Mr Cleeve next week and see what can be done. As said I have been ill, so if it is beyond me will have to decline

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2017, 11:33:09 PM »
John if a big if the glass washer is plumbed in I hope Mike will get a big thank you from the Chairman and from many on this Forum what will we talk about if glasses return. See you soon Mike keep well which is more important.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2017, 12:37:54 AM »
John if a big if the glass washer is plumbed in I hope Mike will get a big thank you from the Chairman and from many on this Forum what will we talk about if glasses return. See you soon Mike keep well which is more important.

I'm sure that once Mike has returned to full health and plumbed in the glasswasher, and glasses make their long awaited return to the bar,myself and many others will be grateful. I would go so far as to furnish him with a pint as a way of thanks.  :cheers:

Birc95

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2017, 07:01:27 AM »
hope you get better mike20382 soon, but surely someone at" cleeve towers" can get hold of a plumber :dontknow: having said that the new flag above the stadium has obviously more importance :banghead;

mike20382

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2017, 03:20:39 PM »
Duke, don't let anyone take away from what you've done - rather than sit on the forum moaning you've taken it upon yourself to make a difference and improve something at the club. Well done mate!Going to the ground on Thursday to see if it is possible to fit glasswasher

Again, well done Duke.

mike20382

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2017, 03:24:49 PM »
Going to the ground Thursday am to see if it is possible to fit the glasswasher will let you all know how it goes

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2017, 09:13:51 PM »
No thanks needed for me it is all down to Mike who is a top man whether he can do the job or not hope to see him back on the terracing soon.

mike20382

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2017, 09:03:27 PM »
Will hopefully be back on terraces this Saturday. Hopefully glasswasher plumbed in by then