Author Topic: Coleshill  (Read 3055 times)

Birc95

• View Profile
Re: Coleshill
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2017, 07:49:17 AM »
1st/ always look forward to a grissles post, and must say total agreement on the lack of post match celebrations in the bar :rain: 2nd/ stunning display in first half, but....getting slightly edgy on us taken our foot of the gas at times I do feel we will get punished with the Banbury's etc.. is it a managers ask or are we just losing concentration  :dontknow: congratulations to the players/ manager and everyone at "cleeve towers" roll on Mondays draw, Salford city at home :scarf:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2017, 09:27:42 AM »
A small 'Grissle" from me was the team congregated in the centre of the pitch and the fans were not able to applaud them off the pitch. I personally like to be able to shout  a "well done/played" to each player I think has performed well (yesterday that was the whole team, without exception).
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2017, 09:46:31 AM »
A small 'Grissle" from me was the team congregated in the centre of the pitch and the fans were not able to applaud them off the pitch. I personally like to be able to shout  a "well done/played" to each player I think has performed well (yesterday that was the whole team, without exception).

As you do Mike we always stand and applaud the team off the pitch,and unless the game was really dire this would be every game. :comeon: :comeon: :comeon:
So I hope this centre circle doesn't become a regular thing? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last."

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2017, 09:48:43 AM »
It said on Radio Norfolk that IC kept them on the pitch at full time so that he could express his displeasure of the second half performance.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2017, 10:02:01 AM »
It said on Radio Norfolk that IC kept them on the pitch at full time so that he could express his displeasure of the second half performance.

He could have done that in the dressing room,we wanted to show our appreciation! :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2017, 04:47:45 PM »
For a shy man, he certainly likes his Radio Norfolk!
In life, its important to remember that those that can't, usually teach!

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2017, 07:09:00 PM »
In the 2nd half criticism improved and it took some time for Lynn to adapt to a side using similar tactics to their own. The big advantage we had was the two attacking wing backs who are dynamite.

We gave criticism the runaround in the first 45mins but they then settled and retained possession better in the 2nd. If we had run after every passed ball (as they did earlier) we would have been knackered and might have given them more chances than they did get.

The dressing room is the place for constructive criticism by the manager. We fans deserve better. :yellow card: :nilpoints:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2017, 09:38:40 PM »
I must have missed something with early at the Whistle

OldSchoolLinnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2017, 11:14:19 PM »
Unbeaten in league, comfortably through in the cup & now we need to moan that Culverhouse keeps the players on the pitch after the final whistle, to have words. Dear oh dear

Mj

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2017, 04:57:30 AM »
FFS can't moan about the standard of football so let's moan about how we couldn't have a little clap at the end- you lot are pathetic!!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2017, 10:39:17 AM »
Lets get upbeat about this.  When is the draw for the next round ?  Is it grouped as has been done previously , or is it a free for all ?   

Birc95

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2017, 10:47:43 AM »
draw is at 1.00pm today, and the national north and south teams come into this round....Salford city/stockport county/York city etc

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2017, 11:55:29 AM »
FFS can't moan about the standard of football so let's moan about how we couldn't have a little clap at the end- you lot are pathetic!!

Yes us lot who pay their wages are pathetic,yes us pathetic lot do like to show our appreciation to the team as they leave the pitch,especially after the peformance on Saturday, on previous occasions fans have been slated for not showing appreciation!! Shall we just be good little fans and just throw Mr Cleeve our money and trudge out like zombies after a game,so no celebrating a win with applaudng the players off,bar after the game seems all but dead,so interaction between team and fans virtually zero,how many more wins before we start buying pedestals??!!! :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2017, 02:56:24 PM »
Each to their own Griss, I like to applaud, shout, etc  during the game in answer to a good passage of play, great save, goal, fine tackle, sweeping pass. In other words as the action happens.  After the game all I want to do is jump in my car and get away. 

Birc95

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2017, 03:11:31 PM »
Each to their own mallard, but every player in any standard would get a lift from fans given and showing their appreciation or a standing ovation :worship: :comeon: :comeon: if Culverhouse wants to slip away that's his prerogative....  :scarf: