Author Topic: Coleshill  (Read 3470 times)

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Re: Coleshill
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2017, 08:50:47 PM »
FFS can't moan about the standard of football so let's moan about how we couldn't have a little clap at the end- you lot are pathetic!!

It's about RESPECT! Anytime you would like to call me pathetic to my face - bring it on.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Mj

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2017, 09:08:07 PM »
Ohhhhhh hark at you,

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2017, 09:26:55 PM »
Ohhhhhh hark at you,

Hark at you Mj,another chinless wonder/keyboard warrior!!! :typing:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2017, 09:55:41 PM »
The team and the supporters should be as one as Kings Lynn club Ian should understand there should be an opportunity for the crowd to show its pleasure in the performance if Non League go the way of the big boys with little access to the players something important has been lost.

Grangiecabs

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2017, 11:04:05 AM »
Lovely morning read of the forum. Wasn't expecting to see any moans but the usual suspects are still on it. Atmosphere good, crowds better, football great but still grumbling. Yawn

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2017, 11:26:28 AM »
Forums are all about opinions, and nobody will agree with everything, that is what keeps discussion going, when people stop having an opinion (moaning as it is now known),  it will be because either everything is spot on therefore giving people nothing to moan about, or people have stopped showing any interest in the team?  If people start to lose interest in the team then it is a downhill slope, I would rather see people moaning on here than just deciding not to attend games.  You hear all the same comments at every game by many people, it is just that a few people decide to discuss their little annoyances on here and other social media outlets, if you sit in the Napier after a game you will hear many differing opinions over a pint, but no name calling or people falling out, and if you don't like the topic being discussed on table a you move on to table b,nobody makes you sit at a table you don't like.  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

TDA

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2017, 12:36:30 PM »
I think the point that Grangiecabs rightfully makes is that there is a tendency of one or two individuals to moan/complain about something (anything in fact) on this forum almost as a reflex involuntary behaviour.  Amazingly there are actually other general websites dedicated to this kind of thing - here for example -  http://ayemon.forumotion.com/
Its like an itch that needs to be scratched.  Maybe its the need to be controversial or seeking attention.  Maybe its a genuine gripes.  I dunno.  Sometimes its amusing but generally I think it detracts from actual football chat and its a bit boring.  Each to their own I suppose.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2017, 12:43:36 PM »
No doubt there will be a moan about the fans moaning in the next chairman's notes?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2017, 12:49:57 PM »
TDA. surely it is all about differing opinions ?  Some people want to voice ( ?) an opinion on what is happening with the playing side, individual players who are playing well, other that maybe aren't.  Others want to discuss the owner, his strengths, weakness' etc.  Some about the before and after match offering.   It all goes into the same mix.  Which is the general welfare of the Club.  I think I would be right to assume that most of the posters on this forum want what is best for the Club.  Although not everyone will be right all of the time. 

Long may the forum continue to express feelings of all aspects of the Club.  No point in everyone getting on the tour bus when things appear to be going good, in the same way when things go wrong some people will always flag up the positives.

TDA

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2017, 12:57:10 PM »
Mallard - I can't argue with any of your points.  I think I just find the negativity draining. 

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2017, 01:03:52 PM »
Mallard - I can't argue with any of your points.  I think I just find the negativity draining.

On the bright side they are only minor negatives, easy fixes, the major points are all positive.  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Turtle84

• Aka Tom
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2017, 09:06:01 PM »
the players normally applaud etc after every match but Saturday I'm guessing Ian was making a point, forget the fans for a moment because that 2nd half wasn't good enough in his eyes, performance was fine for me by the way but clearly he was not best pleased. I like that in a manager but it would be annoying to some if it was a weekly thing. let's all move on, saturdays game will be here before you know it, let's all get behind the lads and get another positive result.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2017, 10:33:33 PM »
It just shows how committed Ian really is to getting the team play how he wants them to play power to his elbow I say

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2017, 09:55:59 AM »
I accept the argument the Manager wants to sort out any problems but in my opinion this should be done in the dressing room or at the next training session he should understand the big picture that the fans are not incidental and should be involved and not be excluded Setch for all his faults at least attempted to interact with the fans a middle course is needed.