Author Topic: Stratford  (Read 1883 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Stratford
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 07:36:30 PM »
Ticket for Stratford bought online......coach booked for Nuneaton.......kids back at school.......... I've had a couple of rums.....happy days :salute:

Working for Sratford game,working for the Nuneaton game,kids grown up so no bother there,and don't get paid until tomorrow so no beer yet. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

Paddygray

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 10:30:03 PM »
Ticket for Stratford bought online......coach booked for Nuneaton.......kids back at school.......... I've had a couple of rums.....happy days :salute:

Working for Sratford game,working for the Nuneaton game,kids grown up so no bother there,and don't get paid until tomorrow so no beer yet. :cry: :cry: :cry:
With a bit of slide guitar you could turn that into a blues song.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 10:58:21 PM »

With a bit of slide guitar you could turn that into a blues song.

Raise funds for the King's Lynn fc social club? :cheers: :nilpoints:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 04:27:22 PM »
Tried to buy ticket online and keeps saying invalid e.mail address. :banghead;

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2017, 01:13:51 PM »
Hope you are all getting there early, taking advantage of the cheap beer? Have one for me or put one in for me.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: