Author Topic: 10 games in.  (Read 749 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
10 games in.
« on: October 08, 2017, 09:29:58 PM »
So 10 games into the season and how do the stats compare to where we were last season? :dontknow:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
Re: 10 games in.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 10:20:22 PM »
Must be better than last season as we are in a play off position and will be there at the end of the season with Slough, Hereford and Weymouth. Kettering will win the league as they have a strong squad and we won't be as there are no game changers on our bench, although Siddons did fulfil that role on St Ives. Time for Toby to score some goals!
We have a run of fixtures coming up against teams in the lower half of the table; maximum points would be useful.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 10:30:06 PM »
That hasn't actually answered the question,and we haven't played a team higher than us in the league yet? :dontknow:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 01:57:20 AM »
I would take where we are now. Not far from the top, with 2 home games this week.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 02:01:52 AM »
I would take where we are now. Not far from the top, with 2 home games this week.

I will take that,was just wondering how it looked compared to last season after 10 games?  :dontknow:

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 06:34:02 AM »
To be fair there aren't that many that have been above us.

Birc95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 07:01:20 AM »
Tuesday v hitchin will tell us, they are in very good form at the moment, already we are being pushed out of the top three with Hereford creeping up without any dramas.... disappointed with our away day performances, same old tactics with no punch in the final third.. trying to be positive hear but....  :dontknow: I thought we would have more resilience & steel away from the walks, Culverhouse must address this quickly before all our hopes/dreams fade into the distance!! :scarf:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 06:54:14 PM »
Interesting the top 4 sides are all playing sides in the top half on Tuesday. However Lynn are the only side playing at home.  Interesting week.

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2017, 01:56:32 PM »
10 games in last season we were in 13th place on 14 points. 4 wins 2 draws 4 defeats. Slough topped the table on 25 points. Can I hang my anorak back up now?

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2017, 02:21:24 PM »
Aside from the (much) better results, we now look to have a squad that is playing some good football and capable of mounting a serious play-off challenge made up predominately of good young lads who will only get better with the help of IC and whoever else is working with him on the training ground.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 03:52:03 PM »
During yesterdays interviews sounds very much like Holt and Lappin will be getting involved on the coaching side.