Author Topic: Please help - club question  (Read 1299 times)

Cannydc

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Please help - club question
« on: October 09, 2017, 06:58:43 PM »
A friend is visiting from Hong Kong, he is a great Norwich fan, and very excited by our 2 new signings. Can anyone please let me know where Lynn train, and when ? Many thanks.   :hello:

Cannydc

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Please help - club question
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 05:35:20 PM »
Perhaps they don't train ?

Or perhaps potential supporters from other lands simply aren't  :welcome: here.

It's not as if he's  :bankrupt: as Dave spends a fortune in club shops up and down the land following ex-canaries.

Oh well....

LinnetsSoccer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 11:31:43 AM »
Why doesn't he, or you, ask the club directly as it appears no one here knows -

office@kltown.co.uk

I'm sure they would be delighted to help and welcome any visitors who show an interest in the club, assuming that you don't send a patronising/sarcastic message like your last reply.

:scarf: 

Birc95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 12:03:39 PM »
Linnetssoccer, to be fair I don't think it was anymore and a pretty reasonable reply to what some of the comments that are posted :dontknow: to help the gentleman I believe they train Tuesday at the Thomas Clarkson 4G pitch at wisbech :welcome:

GrahamB

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 12:19:41 PM »
They train in Wisbech on a 4G pitch, where in Wisbech I don't know!

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 01:22:56 PM »
Linnetssoccer, to be fair I don't think it was anymore and a pretty reasonable reply to what some of the comments that are posted :dontknow: to help the gentleman I believe they train Tuesday at the Thomas Clarkson 4G pitch at wisbech :welcome:
Ehh?? So we train on our midweek match day, some  duff information there I feel.
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

GrahamB

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 02:57:31 PM »
I understood that train Tuesdays and Thursdays

LinnetsSoccer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 08:49:24 PM »
The only 4g I'm aware of in wisbech is at Thomas Clarkson Academy, so perhaps worth giving the, a ring?

Ap

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 10:50:58 PM »
So a happy ending to this story and a nice positive piece of PR for our chairman. Start listening about 29 minutes in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05h8dvy#play

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2017, 11:01:08 PM »
Ehh?? So we train on our midweek match day, some  duff information there I feel.

Yes Tueday and Thursday,and I believe just Thursday if a game is played on a Tuesday?
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.