Author Topic: Please help - club question  (Read 2719 times)

Cannydc

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Please help - club question
« on: October 09, 2017, 06:58:43 PM »
A friend is visiting from Hong Kong, he is a great Norwich fan, and very excited by our 2 new signings. Can anyone please let me know where Lynn train, and when ? Many thanks.   :hello:

Cannydc

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Please help - club question
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 05:35:20 PM »
Perhaps they don't train ?

Or perhaps potential supporters from other lands simply aren't  :welcome: here.

It's not as if he's  :bankrupt: as Dave spends a fortune in club shops up and down the land following ex-canaries.

Oh well....

LinnetsSoccer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 11:31:43 AM »
Why doesn't he, or you, ask the club directly as it appears no one here knows -

office@kltown.co.uk

I'm sure they would be delighted to help and welcome any visitors who show an interest in the club, assuming that you don't send a patronising/sarcastic message like your last reply.

:scarf: 

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 12:03:39 PM »
Linnetssoccer, to be fair I don't think it was anymore and a pretty reasonable reply to what some of the comments that are posted :dontknow: to help the gentleman I believe they train Tuesday at the Thomas Clarkson 4G pitch at wisbech :welcome:

GrahamB

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 12:19:41 PM »
They train in Wisbech on a 4G pitch, where in Wisbech I don't know!

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 01:22:56 PM »
Linnetssoccer, to be fair I don't think it was anymore and a pretty reasonable reply to what some of the comments that are posted :dontknow: to help the gentleman I believe they train Tuesday at the Thomas Clarkson 4G pitch at wisbech :welcome:
Ehh?? So we train on our midweek match day, some  duff information there I feel.
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

GrahamB

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 02:57:31 PM »
I understood that train Tuesdays and Thursdays

LinnetsSoccer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 08:49:24 PM »
The only 4g I'm aware of in wisbech is at Thomas Clarkson Academy, so perhaps worth giving the, a ring?

Ap

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 10:50:58 PM »
So a happy ending to this story and a nice positive piece of PR for our chairman. Start listening about 29 minutes in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05h8dvy#play

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2017, 11:01:08 PM »
Ehh?? So we train on our midweek match day, some  duff information there I feel.

Yes Tueday and Thursday,and I believe just Thursday if a game is played on a Tuesday?
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

XXL16

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 08:35:35 AM »
So a happy ending to this story and a nice positive piece of PR for our chairman. Start listening about 29 minutes in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05h8dvy#play

Yes mate, and I was the man who get the treatment, but will it end it liked that? Thanks Stephen!😝