Author Topic: Ian Culverhouse interview  (Read 1366 times)

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
Ian Culverhouse interview
« on: October 13, 2017, 07:47:23 AM »

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Ian Culverhouse interview
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 08:13:20 AM »
The More I hear of this guy the more you realise what a great fit he is at Lynn.

Maybe good to get an inside podcast with him from time to time for the fans.   He sure as hell does a great PR job for the Club in interview.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 09:33:34 AM »
Does he have a column in the programme? :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 09:58:53 AM »
I did suggest to Mark Hearle about a column in The Lynn news, few quid for IC, maybe and great exposure for the Club.  Im sure Mark is on the case.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 10:03:42 AM »
I did suggest to Mark Hearle about a column in The Lynn news, few quid for IC, maybe and great exposure for the Club.  Im sure Mark is on the case.

Lynn managers always used to have a column on the back page if I remember rightly? :oldman"
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 01:30:50 PM »
The More I hear of this guy the more you realise what a great fit he is at Lynn.

Maybe good to get an inside podcast with him from time to time for the fans.   He sure as hell does a great PR job for the Club in interview.

I know what you are saying and yes, he does come across well in the interview, but that has to be secondary to the work he is doing on the training pitch / scouting, at least for now.