Author Topic: EDP website  (Read 1647 times)

TonyM

• View Profile
EDP website
« on: October 13, 2017, 01:42:37 PM »
Another offering from the EDP.  Having been reminded that there is another team in Norfolk they now can't seem to stop themselves (along with more pictures of the ex-Norwich duo)

http://www.edp24.co.uk/features/why-the-sky-s-the-limit-for-ambitious-king-s-lynn-town-1-5232951?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it

Personally I am still uneasy with all this football league talk - do we really know what that would entail? - but I guess if the article / continued press coverage puts a few more on the gate Saturday and beyond then we have to see that as a positive.   However, having consistently gone on the record as being anti-benefactor model, phrases like "In fact, you could guarantee the Chairman’s generosity would be constantly called upon." doesn't really sit comfortably with me.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
Re: EDP website
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 07:28:29 PM »
Dont worry Tony football league talk is just that ,talk never going to happen with how things are set up at the moment,who knows might be the first league club with no glass washer!

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 08:01:12 PM »
Is the walks good enough for football league? If not where? Perhaps someone has some land somewhere.   :laughcry:
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 08:25:12 PM »
 Its a pity the EDP didn't do its research, the cup tie on tv was live on SKY, not the BBC.