Author Topic: Lynn v Kettering highlights and interview  (Read 7255 times)

GrahamB

Re: Lynn v Kettering highlights and interview
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2015, 02:54:26 PM »
I think Tazz has hit the nail on the head "we all" seem to being liking the keep it local policy but it cant be right this week and wrong next. We have got to accept it may we be on  a roller coaster ride this season and probably next.What has been achieved this year I think has been under estimated and with safety assured plans can be made for next.
 As regards to Buster, how does anyone know he hasn't given control to Setch? How does anyone know where the money comes from or where it goes? Busters business interests and finances are his and his alone, the Buster/Setch partnership appears to be moving along the same lines as the one with Rob Lyon and if this one brings the same amount of success we should all embrace it and take the rough with the smooth. Surely its better to run a tight ship than to end up in the same situation as the previous effort?

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2015, 03:13:01 PM »
The previous post really endorses my feeling that for whatever reason the views of some are misinterpreted......Is there anyone out there who is against the youth policy? - If so they are far and away in the minority.....However from the mouth of Setch' in his post match interview was an 'admission' that we cannot compete for players with the likes of Kettering. If this is so and we 'settle' for mid table that will undoubtedly have a detrimental effect on gates??????????

This earlier post put things into a further perspective....If this were a lone view I would not be bothered but I believe it is a view held by more than just a few.

Posted by: sworn 2 secrets
on: December 29, 2015, 01:22:37 PM

Insert Quote

Feel sorry for Setch in a position which is controlled by a budget only generated by gates which are declining, other clubs budget set by what the club can earn as a whole and in some cases rich chairman/owner sad to see box day club closes at 1800 for private function,which is probably not part of income for football perposes.My first visit for a while at planet walks not to be repeated soon,nothing about the game all about the match day experience the blue and gold bar is like drinking in a and  e.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2015, 04:16:36 PM »
In reply to graham b you are right no one knows what money goes where or what peoples business interests are ,my interest is KLFC I like what the manager is trying to do probably not from choice i dont like much else about what i see at my club and have the choice to put my hand in pocket or stay at my distance.

GrahamB

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2015, 05:11:04 PM »
I think everyone on here ,like you, has KLTFC  best interest's at heart.We all look at things from different angles and with different perspectives BUT the one thing we can ALL do together is to back Setch, the new initiative and despite the ups and downs back the team, club and management (inc the Chairman) 110%

tazzywazz

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2015, 06:59:50 PM »
Setch is managing the club and was responsible for the U18's and the fact HE wants the Reserves back within the club next season is another positive move. I believe he is also responsible for the local young talent playing for the club. These are what many supporters have been asking for, there are more initiatives for next season including the Youth team joining the West Norfolk League. The club is moving in the right direction but we cannot expect miracles and as much as he is trying we cannot make people come to games. I hope that we get the top half of the table Setch wants and if we do further progress can be made next season. Still exciting times for me.