Author Topic: A different perspective  (Read 3294 times)

Nemesis

• View Profile
A different perspective
« on: December 30, 2015, 03:40:47 PM »
but a bit dated.
Just an alternative view to some of the comments put on here in recent weeks.

This comes from the Keith Chapman Open Letter to Public that appeared 2-3 years ago.

"I would also like to assure the fans that the reserves have always been wanted by the club . . ."
 and
"Bars and catering trade under their own account with all revenue being transferred to Lynn FC after accounts have been finalised"
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
Re: A different perspective
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 04:18:12 PM »
Like you said 2 or 3 years ago

tazzywazz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 06:46:40 PM »
Does anybody know different. I would have thought the fact that the club have put on BT matches with cheap beer, even for the reserves, says Setch must have some control over where the profits go. Before people comment about my mentioning the reserves, If Downham had been prepared to play us on the Saturday we had the same deal as the first team, decision made by Setchas far as I know..

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 11:09:38 PM »
but a bit dated.
Just an alternative view to some of the comments put on here in recent weeks.

This comes from the Keith Chapman Open Letter to Public that appeared 2-3 years ago.

"I would also like to assure the fans that the reserves have always been wanted by the club . . ."
 and
"Bars and catering trade under their own account with all revenue being transferred to Lynn FC after accounts have been finalised"

never did work out whether that meant own bank account, or own company.  :dontknow:

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 01:50:51 PM »
Taz all good stuff and the right direction nobody i talk to doubts Setch and his hopes and intentions for teams and club,problem lies with how people feel their support and their hard earned is being used and distributed and the detachment of feeling part of the club.Not just about Trust its more about a growing number of supporters who feel distanced from planet walks.

tazzywazz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 03:54:06 PM »
I think Setch is trying to bring all factions of the club together. He has tried having a Forum both at the club and on line but neither have been particularly successful as far as participation is concerned. If supporters do not get involved they cannot be complaining too much when what they want is not happening. If any individual wants to speak to Setch regarding any aspect of the club I know he will be only too happy to chat, at the appropriate time of course. As a person who is a lifelong supporter of the club, and who should definitely be on any legend list, Setch is doing his very best to take the club forward, in the right way, but some things take time. For instance he wants to take the Reserves back into the club but it is not possible until next season, we all have to be patient.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 10:34:21 AM »
Taz as mentioned before no one is knocking Setch best man for job! more about some things beyond his control as feeling part of club,hopefully in the fullness of time things will improve,not just on here to complain about things more about what we like to see at Walks to enable all missing fans to return.