Author Topic: Beans on toast!  (Read 1888 times)

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
Beans on toast!
« on: November 13, 2017, 07:42:36 PM »
Just seen Wisbech Town, Paul Bastock and Setch on " Look East" including a stunning volley from Michael Frew! Apparently, their pre match preparation includes beans on toast which probably gives them a following wind on the pitch. I wonder what the Linnets have pre match!

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Beans on toast!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 07:14:03 AM »
Whatever Setch is feeding them on its sure is working.  Top 4 of the UCL  Unbeaten in  14 (?)  through to the next round of the FA Vase, last 64  which will have brought extra cash revenue into the Club.  Shame for them that they have been  drawn away in the next round.  A Club that Setch has certainly turned around in a short space of time.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 09:30:18 AM »
They have three strikers: Michael Frew, Alex Beck and Josh Ford who have scored around 40 goals between them in all competitions this season: Beck has scored 16.

jackdaw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 11:56:33 AM »
Reply to Coastal L, How the Mighty have fallen I think the saying goes , I went with Watford res. up to play against Coventry we stopped
at a Blue Boar I think it was called on the motorway, we had steak with a poached egg on top,I was released at the end of the season and went to Ramsgate, my first game was away to Corby we stopped at the same place the skipper was given 50p a head to buy a burger each. Happy days.   :sad:  :scarf: