Author Topic: Top of league, still.  (Read 2707 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Top of league, still.
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2017, 10:38:36 AM »
Stan, glad to see you agree with me.   Teams, over the course of the season hit highs and lows.  We have had a few highs and maybe a couple of lows.   The Team/Squad we have is still on a slow burn for me.  I am sure there are still more highs to come, in terms of performance and results.   Good enough to get out of this League ?  For sure we are, but then again the same could be said of Hereford and Slough.  Only 2 places up for grabs, with the likes of Kettering and Weymouth n the mix as well.   

With Lynn still having to play  7 games against the other 4 teams there is a lot of big uns coming between now and the end of the season.   We need to make sure we get a decent return from those games. 

Paul Hampson

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2017, 01:44:49 PM »
I feel last few games Lynn have turned up expecting to win.
Biggleswade the lynn players where arguing amongst themselves and this looked and sounded poor Ian was screaming at them telling them to shut up.
it was a game we should have won and had the chances but we seem to hit a spot off bad luck. When we scored from the pen and Biggleswade was able to score 20 seconds later was down to stupid play and switching off. we seem to kick it around edge of the 18 yard box and give it away far too easy.

Birc95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2017, 06:49:28 AM »
Tough game tomorrow v Redditch, three points essential and a decent crowd hopefully :comeon: I repeat myself again watch out for stuart Fleetwood if picked......still have nightmares from last season after his sole destruction of us v Weymouth!!! coyl :scarf:

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2017, 06:56:58 PM »
Tough game tomorrow v Redditch, three points essential and a decent crowd hopefully :comeon: I repeat myself again watch out for stuart Fleetwood if picked......still have nightmares from last season after his sole destruction of us v Weymouth!!! coyl :scarf:

Fleetwood was class against us last season, although we played 3 at the back that day and it looked as though that formation hadn't been properly coached: Fleetwood took full advantage, however.