Author Topic: Match preview V Redditch  (Read 662 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Match preview V Redditch
« on: November 30, 2017, 03:15:20 PM »
Kingís Lynn Town v Redditch United

Saturday 2nd December

Seventh placed Redditch United visit The Walks on Saturday as Lynn look to extend their unbeaten run to six games.

The Reds have not been particularly impressive on the road this season, their last away win coming against Kings Langley at the beginning of October. However in Dior Angus, they have the league's leading scorer in their squad who has notched 15 goals this season (including two penalties) and has recently turned down approaches from Alfreton Town, Tamworth, Leamington and Stourbridge.
Another player in demand is former Grimsby Town midfielder Andi Thanoj who has been the subject of approach from Alfreton.
Recent arrivals include the return to the club of attacking midfielder Ash Sammons from Solihill Moors and striker Stuart Fleetwood from Merthyr Town.

Recent visits to The Walks by Redditch have resulted in home wins. Lynn ran out 1-0 winners when The Reds visited The Walks in the 2015-16 season in a game which saw three red cards. Lee Stevenson got the only goal of the game and was then dismissed having picked up two yellows. Last season goals in the opening and closing minutes saw Lynn secure a 2-1 victory, with Shaun McWilliams and Matt Castellan on target.

Following his red card against Biggleswade on Tuesday, Michael Clunan will miss the games against St Neots Town, Farnborough and Gosport Borough.

There will be full live commentary of King's Lynn Town v Redditch United on BBC Radio Norfolk

Paddygray

• View Profile
Re: Match preview V Redditch
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 08:25:19 AM »
Me and the boy are looking forward to the game tomorrow, its been a while I think the last one was Chesham.
What are people's feelings on Clunan absence? Mine are that he will be missed but he can now recharge his batteries.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 10:56:30 AM »
With Michael Clunan unavailable for 3 games - Don't let Siddons take the penalties  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Who will join Jarvis in midfield  :dontknow: Is there a player who can be comfortable on the ball and be the midfield general  :dontknow:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 11:41:49 AM »
With Michael Clunan unavailable for 3 games - Don't let Siddons take the penalties  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Who will join Jarvis in midfield  :dontknow: Is there a player who can be comfortable on the ball and be the midfield general  :dontknow:

Lappin?

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 11:51:36 AM »
Maybe. How ya doin" Jesus?
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Turtle84

• Aka Tom
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 02:58:15 PM »
how come my comments have been deleted

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 03:41:36 PM »
how come my comments have been deleted

Perhaps they were inappropriate?  :dontknow:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 04:01:58 PM »
Sorry, I was having a tidy and they didn't say anything that hadn't already been said.

Turtle84

• Aka Tom
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 04:52:56 PM »
all I said was the games that Culnan was banned for? as I read it one of the posts had about Clunans absence and I thought he meant for Saturday!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 05:30:57 PM »
all I said was the games that Culnan was banned for? as I read it one of the posts had about Clunans absence and I thought he meant for Saturday!

Is that Culnan the barbarian?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 06:54:17 PM »

Harry Whayman: changed the game when he came on against St Ives. I'm surprised that he hasn't been in the first team squad since.