Author Topic: Redditch today  (Read 773 times)

Linnet1947

• View Profile
Redditch today
« on: December 02, 2017, 05:19:05 PM »
Unable to make ir today -Man Flu ! Listened on the radio. Great commentary from Radio Norfolk. Sounds like a good 3 points, which makes us 13 points clear of the 7th team. So we have a good chance of at least making the play offs. Unfortunately we now have 3 away games- so we need the points. See you on boxing day !

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Redditch today
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 05:35:21 PM »
Surely it's the team in 6th we have to steer clear of. Champions go up. Those finishing 2nd-5th make the play offs

Linnet1947

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 05:43:53 PM »
The point is that a gap is now opening up. The top5 or 6 are starting to pull away a bit. We are 10 points clear of the 6th team. However as I said, the next 3 games are away, so we must get some points from these games to maintain the lead at the top. Kettering,  Hereford and Slough are the danger teams, and they have games in hand. We must get a result when we play all them.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 06:09:23 PM »
Great win today

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 06:44:57 PM »
I don't think you could rule out any team from the top 15 making the play offs? :scarf:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 07:11:40 PM »
Don't forget the Slough game 1947! Great win today and performances by the whole team.
Good to see Lappin play 90 minutes today and now he seems fully fit, a great signing!
Mettam did well today when coming on as sub ; good in the game management e.g. Holding the ball in the corner etc.
Major influence by Cameron Norman ( one great goal after beating two players and almost another! ) Won numerous free kicks) and Ryan Hawkins.
So, three away games now. St Neots will be the most difficult and at least a point will be good.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 07:27:10 PM »
Great win today.  Showed great character to comeback after conceding totally against the run of play.

Onto Tuesday. We don't half owe them one after the way turned us over at their joint last season.

Topstanders mate!

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 08:08:32 PM »
,great win today even after going one nil down ,general feeling around us we were going to score,great team performance,really looking forward to slough game on 16 December,hopefully get decent crowd...thinks looking really good at moment! :scarf: :scarf:

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 11:44:44 PM »
Major influence by Cameron Norman ( one great goal after beating two players and almost another! ) Won numerous free kicks) and Ryan Hawkins.

Did anyone notice the two guys there today in Colchester united coats??
I wondered if they might have been scouts and my first thoughts were that they had come to look at Cameron Norman - I've said many times that I'll be amazed if he is still at Lynn at the end of the season.....obviously I hope he is, but I do think he's better than this level

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 11:48:53 PM »

Did anyone notice the two guys there today in Colchester united coats??
I wondered if they might have been scouts and my first thoughts were that they had come to look at Cameron Norman - I've said many times that I'll be amazed if he is still at Lynn at the end of the season.....obviously I hope he is, but I do think he's better than this level

Already been mentioned Walks.

Message for the Colchester United scouts. Cameron Norman is a really bad player! (lOl) I thought the guy with a note book in the main stand was just writing a shopping list; perhaps it was a Santa wish list! Get him on to a contract Mr Cleeve please - and quickly!