Author Topic: Manager / Chairman Relationship  (Read 1369 times)

Manager / Chairman Relationship
« on: January 05, 2018, 10:51:53 PM »
Not sure this has been covered elsewhere and I've not been able to post since last Monday.

But at Kettering I heard a couple of fans say that the relationship between Culverhouse and Cleave has broken down and they no longer speak to one another??

I heard another fan say they only communicate when discussing (arguing about) the pitch??

Now that Sam has gone, surely we need another defender at least, so if the above is true, how does Culverhouse approach Cleave??

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Manager / Chairman Relationship
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 06:38:11 AM »
In a previous post, backie was mentioned as the go-between :dontknow: but now with lappin on board perhaps it will be him? I must say if their is no communication between the two, and after the managers post match vociferous outburst concerning the state of the pitch, sooner or later it will filter down to the players and that could be disastrous for the rest of the season.........

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 08:10:00 AM »
I cant imagine Mr Cleeve would want to play at centre back. More of a number 10role if you ask me.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 10:40:09 AM »
I cant imagine Mr Cleeve would want to play at centre back. More of a number 10role if you ask me.
Top answer!  :clap: :laughcry:

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 11:40:17 AM »
I cant imagine Mr Cleeve would want to play at centre back. More of a number 10 role if you ask me.
But surely he would end up in the opposition.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Bovril

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 12:31:30 PM »
Heard a rumour about cambridge utd and ic just down the road stepping stone??

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 10:41:18 AM »
Backie, as I understand it has a very strong working relationship with Culverhouse.  Not sure what kind of relationship either have with our Owner, but would guess that Backie has had to fight a few fires.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 02:33:40 PM »
Mall not sure anyone has a working understanding with the owner,hope the bubble doesn't burst like before.