Author Topic: Greedy Club Raises Ticket Prices  (Read 6073 times)

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Re: Greedy Club Raises Ticket Prices
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 10:25:35 PM »
It's pay what you want at The Walks on Saturday, when The Reserves will be playing Woodbridge..

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 06:37:09 AM »
And three pounds extra for hereford :dontknow: :banghead;

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:08:11 AM »
I will give that one a miss. :bankrupt:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 10:24:06 AM »
And three pounds extra for hereford :dontknow: :banghead;
Yes. According to Club website this one will be charged at £15.

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 11:11:58 AM »
I believe Slough had segregation and a separate entrance when Hereford visited them. I wonder what we will do.  :mystic:
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 12:15:19 PM »
Would it be unreasonable to contribute £1 tomorrow for the reserves  :dontknow: thus saving £3 towards the hereford  game :bankrupt:

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 01:54:16 PM »
Didn't the last "pay what you like" have a minimum of a fiver?
Not really pay what you like then, is it?

Dilligaf

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 02:18:52 PM »
I'll pay with a square meter of turf. It'll need it

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 07:11:58 PM »
Jesus ....considering the normal price for a reserve game is £4, why pay £5 :laughcry: :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 07:40:01 PM »
Jesus ....considering the normal price for a reserve game is £4, why pay £5 :laughcry: :laughcry:

Reserves is a fiver now.  :bankrupt:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 07:42:30 PM »
SC stated at the start of the season (and has reiterated since) that he would have three premium fixtures and Hereford does at least make a lot more sense than St Ives, I guess the other two will be Slough and Kettering.  Whilst not fully supporting premium pricing at Step 3 of non-league, I am happy with the squad that IC and SC put together and the football we have been playing this season and appreciate that it needs to be paid for from somewhere and it would be hypocritical not to at least acknowledge that if I don't like the benefactor model (which I don't) then I can't have my cake and eat it, so will pay my £15.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 07:49:27 PM »
SC stated at the start of the season (and has reiterated since) that he would have three premium fixtures and Hereford does at least make a lot more sense than St Ives, I guess the other two will be Slough and Kettering.  Whilst not fully supporting premium pricing at Step 3 of non-league, I am happy with the squad that IC and SC put together and the football we have been playing this season and appreciate that it needs to be paid for from somewhere and it would be hypocritical not to at least acknowledge that if I don't like the benefactor model (which I don't) then I can't have my cake and eat it, so will pay my £15.

I have never agreed when other teams have done it, so would be a hypocrite if I agreed to us doing it.

little John

• A LYNN BOI/ BOR/ BUH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 09:37:36 PM »
It's wrong full stop.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 11:29:32 PM »
I will give that one a miss. :bankrupt:

Grissles, come up into the Stands at the Hereford game and I will pay the extra £3 for you.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.