Author Topic: Greedy Club Raises Ticket Prices  (Read 7839 times)

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
Re: Greedy Club Raises Ticket Prices
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 11:53:57 PM »
I will give that one a miss. :bankrupt:

Grissles, come up into the Stands at the Hereford game and I will pay the extra £3 for you.

4 quid, the stand cost a quid to get in. :)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 12:39:08 AM »

Grissles, come up into the Stands at the Hereford game and I will pay the extra £3 for you.

It is not a case of affording to attend, but the principal?  Hereford have only said that 100 will attend at that price compared to the normal travelling support between 500 to 1500? Foot been shot in much?  :dontknow:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 08:44:12 AM »

It is not a case of affording to attend, but the principal?  Hereford have only said that 100 will attend at that price compared to the normal travelling support between 500 to 1500? Foot been shot in much?  :dontknow:

What principle are you following by not attending Gris?

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 11:26:33 AM »
should be same price all season, competition rules permitting. im sure most linnets would be miffed to travel 180 miles, to pay £3 more, than the team a few miles up the road.  :banghead; :countingmoney:

Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2018, 12:08:58 PM »
should be same price all season, competition rules permitting. im sure most linnets would be miffed to travel 180 miles, to pay £3 more, than the team a few miles up the road.  :banghead; :countingmoney:

Why should it be the same price all season?

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2018, 12:11:58 PM »
Why should fans from some clubs pay more than others?

Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2018, 12:13:13 PM »

Gris: where does it say that Hereford are only bringing 100 because of the ticket price hike? I've looked on their forum and can see no mention of the game against Lynn.

Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2018, 12:16:29 PM »

It depends upon whether you see supporters as customers. As customers, you can vary your prices when the product is of higher quality and demand is greater. If you treat supporters as supporters you reward their loyalty by keeping the prices the same.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2018, 12:44:11 PM »

It depends upon whether you see supporters as customers. As customers, you can vary your prices when the product is of higher quality and demand is greater. If you treat supporters as supporters you reward their loyalty by keeping the prices the same.

Or even a Discount  :dontknow:  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2018, 01:11:22 PM »
To all those against the £3 increase.... Does this mean you wouldn't support, back, encourage or get involved in any other fund raising activities the club attempts puts on ? 
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 01:15:51 PM »
But that would be your own choice.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 01:23:54 PM »

Gris: where does it say that Hereford are only bringing 100 because of the ticket price hike? I've looked on their forum and can see no mention of the game against Lynn.

Look on the evostik south Facebook page!
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Fakenham Bull

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2018, 11:54:27 AM »
It will be more than a hundred, ignore the FB nonsense. It all depends on our league position at the time, but Iím guessing 3-400 will be making the trip. We do have good support generally, but these midweek cross country games test the endurance of even the most avid fans.
263 to Kettering just before Christmas was a prime example.
Tuesday at Gosport....maybe 250 ish?
Itís a real shame itís not a Saturday.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2018, 05:45:28 PM »
Spoken to several fans who have said they will not be going to Hereford game on principle! £15 is too greedy.

I will be there but that is my choice - not totally happy with extra £3 but, one less coffee and Mars bar and I am even.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2018, 06:21:43 PM »
Spoken to several fans who have said they will not be going to Hereford game on principle! £15 is too greedy.

I will be there but that is my choice - not totally happy with extra £3 but, one less coffee and Mars bar and I am even.

Exactly! I can forego a beer: even Stevens!