Author Topic: Top of the table clash?  (Read 8251 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Top of the table clash?
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2018, 06:55:49 PM »
Shut the door on the way out Grissles  :laughcry:

Have to watch on the forum , now he is banned  :red card:

His problem not mine.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

KLTFC2017

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2018, 07:12:08 PM »
How does that work then Grissles, can’t see it being his problem

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2018, 07:21:51 PM »
He has a problem, I don't.  :coffee:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

KLTFC2017

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2018, 07:26:49 PM »
Well he certainly hasn’t got a problem with you anymore as your now banned , about time too , all you do is run the club down and find issue ‘s
Doubt you’ll be missed !!

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2018, 07:28:21 PM »
Grissly have you been banned

Mj

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2018, 07:33:38 PM »
He doesn’t have a problem griss he just got rid it!! You  :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2018, 07:41:42 PM »
Yes Loopy I have been banned.  :coffee:

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2018, 07:55:31 PM »
Yes Loopy I have been banned.  :coffee:

thats the glass washer done for.  :cheers:

seriously though its a sad affair banning a supporter for daring to voice his opinions. especially one who despite being a moaning old git, still went with his family to most home games.
so much for freedom of speech stephen.

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2018, 08:07:43 PM »
Grissly he shouldn’t ban you ,but jeez you’re like a jack Russell with a bone and won’t let it go!!!!!!!  But seriously banning supporters is not sending out a very good message to other clubs or fans ,this club will grab a lot of publicity now for all the wrong reasons ,perhaps mr Cleeve could of had a sit down with few fans and each other given the chance to put their point across without doing it all over social media ,This is not a great advert for the club

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2018, 08:23:45 PM »
Possibly as long as the suspension from Chelsea's Executive Club
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2018, 08:38:33 PM »

so much for freedom of speech stephen.
And this is a man that wanted to use the Democratic system and run for Parliament!!
So how long is the ban for?Only fair to say how long its going to be in force.After all,even when people are  banned from being Company Directors they know how long its going to be for!

The ban will hopefully be in force for as long as Mr Cleeve is there,  I had already made the decision not to attend any more games while he is in charge. I feel that he is gradually ripping the heart out of the football club. I'm very sorry that it has come to this.  :glum:

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2018, 09:03:02 PM »
collateral damage in pursuit of the holy grail.( being higher up the pyramid than wrexham)

a sobering report below on a fan owned club chasing the dream. and the costs involved in having a national league club in a relegation position. the £3 fiasco will be small change compared to whats needed in the future. be prepared to dig even deeper.   :countingmoney:

https://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chester-fc-needing-50000-short-14204862.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2018, 09:13:00 PM »
Possibly as long as the suspension from Chelsea's Executive Club
I've heard something along those lines before but always thought it an urban myth.Please enlighten us!

Ken Bates former chairman of Chelsea writing in the Chelsea v Spurs programme in February 2003 said "We have a supporter whose actions are bringing Chelsea's name into disrepute in the game. His name is Stephen Cleeve and he runs a website where he flogs memorabilia. His speciality is trying to obtain free tickets for away matches from the home club. In Stavanger he was ejected trying to use somebody else's press pass. At Old Trafford he tried to get a Director's Box ticket on the grounds that Chelsea had overlooked him. At Shrewsbury he posed as a potential investor to try and gain access to the Board Room. We are tired of his shenanigans and have suspended his membership of the Executive Club. Please don't let him in on your ticket - he's not worth it.'"

Yet despite this WNDC allowed Buster to sell the club to him.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

GrahamB

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2018, 12:11:39 PM »
Its was Buster's "business" to sell nothing to do with WNDC, and I guess so long as the rent is paid they're not too bothered!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2018, 12:17:03 PM »
Hopefully he will be furnished with a proper sponsor next season if they get promoted?  :dontknow: