Author Topic: John Flanagan  (Read 4704 times)

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
Re: John Flanagan
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2018, 09:02:07 PM »
Griss efforts like the one you posted on the Hereford  forum don't help your cause and won't have helped lift the ban imho.
Yes grissly not the most sensible post to make ,you should change your name to victor meldrew
If I am totally honest while Mr Cleeve is in charge I don't want to go!

Sounds like a win-win then  :scarf:

Certainly is,and being a trust member I can continue drinking crisp cold lager from a proper glass cheaply at the Napier.  :cheers:

Talking of which, perhaps you may consider no longer advising away fans to stay away from the club bar, thus depriving the club of revenue. Completely pointless activity.

Have I advised them to stay away from the club bar? No I haven't, just suggested alternative venues, or have you heard the rumour that I stand in the club car park and direct them to the Napier?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

"Any fans heading to the game and looking for refreshment before and after the game,without drinking crap overpriced beer at the club in plastic cups,there are a couple of pubs close to the ground"

Is that not advising fans to stay away from club?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: John Flanagan
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2018, 10:18:36 PM »
Griss efforts like the one you posted on the Hereford  forum don't help your cause and won't have helped lift the ban imho.
Yes grissly not the most sensible post to make ,you should change your name to victor meldrew
If I am totally honest while Mr Cleeve is in charge I don't want to go!

Sounds like a win-win then  :scarf:

Certainly is,and being a trust member I can continue drinking crisp cold lager from a proper glass cheaply at the Napier.  :cheers:

Talking of which, perhaps you may consider no longer advising away fans to stay away from the club bar, thus depriving the club of revenue. Completely pointless activity.

Have I advised them to stay away from the club bar? No I haven't, just suggested alternative venues, or have you heard the rumour that I stand in the club car park and direct them to the Napier?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

"Any fans heading to the game and looking for refreshment before and after the game,without drinking crap overpriced beer at the club in plastic cups,there are a couple of pubs close to the ground"

Is that not advising fans to stay away from club?

I didn't advise them to go anywhere, just gave them options.  :cheers:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after