Author Topic: Gate  (Read 3649 times)

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
Gate
« on: January 29, 2018, 02:33:12 PM »
Mr Cleeve tweeted club sold over 1000 tickets for tomorrow’s game already ,could the club reach 2000 for a Tuesday night

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Gate
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 02:49:03 PM »
They haven't sold over 1000 tickets online, he said it looks like it will beat the Hitchin gate of 1067?
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 02:50:07 PM »
Grissly 999 you would of made a thousand ,it’s going to be a big gate

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 02:53:55 PM »
Could have been more. :scarf:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 02:55:17 PM »
Even if I wasn't banned I wouldn't go! :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 04:12:44 PM »
My online ticket number was 210, that was at 10.30 this morning.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2018, 04:34:05 PM »
My online ticket number was 253 at 12.35, I have a cunning disguise.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Wed

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2018, 05:05:17 PM »
Just got 222 and 223

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2018, 05:45:01 PM »
I wish I could be there instead off being ill here in Spain

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2018, 05:56:29 PM »
Alternative disguise in case anyone sees through the first one.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2018, 06:48:32 PM »
Alternative disguise in case anyone sees through the first one.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Strange. That looks the spitting image of a bloke I know called John Flanagan!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2018, 06:54:32 PM »

Strange. That looks the spitting image of a bloke I know called John Flanagan!

What about?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

<br /><br />

THEONEYOUNEED

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2018, 08:53:17 PM »
Temperature forecast to be down to 1 or 2 degrees.  How to stop the pitch freezing, and keep the game on ?   And PLEASE play Hawkins and King, because the best way to defend is to have the ball up their end some of the time !  You can sacrifice one or two "defenders" to accommodate them, because defending in this day and age doesn't depend on having "get stuck in defenders", it depends on getting 10 men behind the ball and creating a "forest of legs" that always frustrates the opposition.  Big one this Lynn, and you can do it.......
Any more advice needed, let me know .....

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2018, 09:40:36 PM »
Temperature forecast to be down to 1 or 2 degrees.  How to stop the pitch freezing, and keep the game on ?   And PLEASE play Hawkins and King, because the best way to defend is to have the ball up their end some of the time !  You can sacrifice one or two "defenders" to accommodate them, because defending in this day and age doesn't depend on having "get stuck in defenders", it depends on getting 10 men behind the ball and creating a "forest of legs" that always frustrates the opposition.  Big one this Lynn, and you can do it.......
Any more advice needed, let me know .....

Talking of advice, just between you and i, if I was to hide in the old tea hut at the ground in the early hours of the morning, would i be able to sneak out and mingle with the crowd tomorrow night? :dontknow: