Got ladder for you at back fence

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Gate
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2018, 01:15:09 AM »
Got ladder for you at back fence

I'm there,wearing a pink hi viz so Mr Cleeve thinks I'm a steward. :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 06:00:13 AM »
Tuesday night, near freezing, I don't expect anymore than 1100, is Hereford more of a draw than the holt/ lappin fiasco I don't think so, it solely depends on the travelling Hereford support and the mindset of some, :dontknow: on whether it is worth the extra ££ :scarf: result-2-2.......

pc627

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 12:37:41 PM »
Just got 1246 & 1247.

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2018, 01:24:22 PM »
pc627, that's great news, lets hope they rise to the occasion :comeon: :scarf:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2018, 05:30:17 PM »
Temperature forecast to be down to 1 or 2 degrees.  How to stop the pitch freezing, and keep the game on ?   And PLEASE play Hawkins and King, because the best way to defend is to have the ball up their end some of the time !  You can sacrifice one or two "defenders" to accommodate them, because defending in this day and age doesn't depend on having "get stuck in defenders", it depends on getting 10 men behind the ball and creating a "forest of legs" that always frustrates the opposition.  Big one this Lynn, and you can do it.......
Any more advice needed, let me know .....

Talking of advice, just between you and i, if I was to hide in the old tea hut at the ground in the early hours of the morning, would i be able to sneak out and mingle with the crowd tomorrow night? :dontknow:

Gris, the barbed wire security on top of the fence was erected with your ban in mind - Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Poor Performance.

Watch out for the machine gun towers and searchlights that are being put up as we speak, and the shark filled moat  :shark:  :shark:  :shark:

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.