Author Topic: Stewards  (Read 2695 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Stewards
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2018, 11:25:44 PM »
It is about time people gave the stewards a little bit more appreciation than what they do,they are all volunteers, and regardless of Mr  Cleeve pumping thousands into the club, without stewards not a single game would get played! I hope he appreciates the hours they donate to the club?  :clap: :clap: :clap:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Turtle84

• Aka Tom
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2018, 12:57:17 PM »
Well if you are not happy with the levels of stewarding please feel free to bring it up with the chairman, or better still pull on a pink vest and try it yourselves!!  :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;

already have. said it was my only gripe. the stewards could have just got in between or something, they stood there and watched. I'm happy with the stewards and praised them on another thread so get your knickers out of a twist once again

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2018, 01:05:17 PM »
Well if you are not happy with the levels of stewarding please feel free to bring it up with the chairman, or better still pull on a pink vest and try it yourselves!!  :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;

already have. said it was my only gripe. the stewards could have just got in between or something, they stood there and watched. I'm happy with the stewards and praised them on another thread so get your knickers out of a twist once again

It is you with your knickers in a twist,another one who will voice an opinion on here but not discuss with the Chairman, normal keyboard warrior, scared of a ban if you upset the applecart?  :banghead;
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Turtle84

• Aka Tom
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2018, 03:07:31 PM »

It is you with your knickers in a twist,another one who will voice an opinion on here but not discuss with the Chairman, normal keyboard warrior, scared of a ban if you upset the applecart?  :banghead;

why do you have to start with all the "keyboard warrior crap". I've voiced my opinion to the chairman and on here, after all this is a forum for opinions, oh wait, only yours matter. I only gave an opinion but yet you have to Start making it personal. it's no wonder why this forum is dieing because the constant crap you Spout, next you'll say " if you don't like it don't read it" respect others opinions and don't get personal. good luck on here, I'm done, you wouldn't think we all follow the same club, enjoy wisbech griss, they can have you, pathetic.

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2018, 04:04:05 PM »
Very good post turtle84, why that guy bothers (Grissles) is beyond me. He just doesn't know when to keep it shut. He is entitled to his opinion but the sad bloke thinks his is the one and only point of view and it has to be the correct one. I just wish he would go and watch step 5 at Wisbech or take up knitting!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2018, 05:23:16 PM »
Lets face it you would all miss me if I went,you would have nothing else to moan about?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2018, 07:36:20 AM »
Thatís very true where would we be without the Head Moaner

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2018, 08:00:53 AM »
have an idea to raise funds for the promotion push.  How about a Sponsored 'Griss glass half full' Month... so much for every day that goes by where he doesn't post anything negative.

:laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2018, 11:04:40 AM »
Mallard you would raise even more if all those people that moan about me sponsor me to keep quiet, but oh no that would mean that they put their hands in their pockets, you all moan far more about me than I have ever done.  It is about time some of you self righteous ######### stood back and took a good look at yourselves!!

LinnetsSoccer

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2018, 11:19:04 AM »
Mallard you would raise even more if all those people that moan about me sponsor me to keep quiet, but oh no that would mean that they put their hands in their pockets, you all moan far more about me than I have ever done.  It is about time some of you self righteous ######### stood back and took a good look at yourselves!!

I would sponsor this - can we set up a justgiving page? £5 per week? £8 for "Category A" weeks.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2018, 11:54:50 AM »

I would sponsor this - can we set up a justgiving page? £5 per week? £8 for "Category A" weeks.

But only if I am allowed to attend games with David Whitehouse?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2018, 09:04:51 PM »
The game should of been segregated ,there was a little group of Hereford fans looking for trouble in their stone island wannabe green street clobber