Author Topic: Stewards  (Read 5727 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Re: Stewards
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2018, 06:00:39 PM »

They should be doing a course in my view.

I'd agree with that.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2018, 06:02:18 PM »
And from what I understand he is bringing in a paid security company?  :dontknow:
If that happens, it wil be interesting to see if they are also the main sponsors next season.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2018, 06:04:05 PM »

They should be doing a course in my view.

I'd agree with that.

And I think they were prepared to?  :dontknow:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2018, 07:38:51 PM »
Grissles, go away, you do not contribute anything money wise to the club, only negative comments, go and watch Wisbech with your mates. Your are becoming a bore.

multilevel

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2018, 08:12:15 PM »
Grissles, go away, you do not contribute anything money wise to the club, only negative comments, go and watch Wisbech with your mates. Your are becoming a bore.
Personally, I like having Grissles around. For different reasons I'm unable to get to matches as well so it's refreshing to have a take on things from a supporter outside the ground.

The forum would be very boring if everyone agreed all the time. IF we can have a debate WITHOUT UPSETTING PEOPLE then that is precisely what internet forums are good at.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2018, 08:30:20 PM »

If I thought i would please you by going away I would stay twice as long, always nice to see a made up name having a dig again, nice to meet you, faceless wonder.  :laughcry: :laughcry: : :laughcry:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2018, 08:58:44 PM »
I've just seen a Facebook post by the Head Steward saying he's quit and won't be back next season.

Added to that post was one from the Bar Manager, saying she has quit as well.

:dontknow:

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2018, 10:27:19 PM »

:countingmoney: :countingmoney:

Westlandallstar

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2018, 02:27:29 AM »
I can 100% say we were all prepared to do the course. However for various reasons we all decided to call it a day. It's been a pleasure serving most of you for the cluband  we will see you with a pint on the terraces next season.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2018, 08:36:57 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else wonder where the extra money will come from to pay for security when the stewards all done it for free? Will this affect the players budget at all?  :dontknow: