Author Topic: New striker  (Read 2444 times)

m a hill

• View Profile
New striker
« on: October 25, 2015, 05:49:44 PM »
Heard a rumour there's a new striker coming in anyone else heard anything or is it  just a rumour

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: New striker
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 08:42:32 AM »
Cant see that happening.  Tazzy, Who it would seem as an inside track with the Club said this the other day.  So if there is a striker coming in, he must a bea local lad.

Re: Dylan

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2015, 07:08:10 AM »

We will see regarding Toby and Dylan. Who says we have not got the money? What club is going to release a regular goal scorer at this stage of the season? Who is Buster? I think Setch is running the club within a seasonal budget but I assume all monies raised by the efforts he is putting in will be his to spend. I believe his policy of going for local young talent is starting to pay dividends and hopefully drawing more support.

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 11:30:13 AM »
I hope it wasn't Cambridge City's Andrew Phillips they were chasing - he's just gone to Stamford.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 02:29:56 PM »
Perhaps this is a question that could be raised on the other forum? :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 05:29:20 PM »
Griss you and i know there is only ONE forum!