Author Topic: Stephen Cleeve Twitter  (Read 3387 times)

GrahamB

Re: Stephen Cleeve Twitter
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 12:00:57 PM »
Griss, we stopped our sponsorship 2 seasons prior to Mr Cleeve taking over, for business reasons and not personal. It is a big commitment for a small business to make in the current economic climate hence I would imagine the difficulty in finding a sponsor. Yes I did have "FREE" entry for 2 seasons but that was in return for 5 figure sponsorship! The offer, after we stopped, was made to me by Buster to continue gaining free entry but I refused this and paid my dues plus 1 to sit with the so called plebs. The fact you got banned is between you and him, but in his position I would have done it too, albeit a lot sooner. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but the half dozen or so on here who constantly moan and criticise are not doing themselves or the club any favours to outsiders looking in. We should all be together enjoying this, perhaps one day you might be able to say "I told you so" but until then ........ give it a rest!

Turtle84

• Aka Tom
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2018, 12:29:16 PM »
have an opinion on here and grissles is on it like a rash, especially if he don't agree with you but you disagree with him and all you get Is "don't read it if you don't like it" or "your all keyboard warriors". like I've said in the past, you wouldn't think we all supported the same club, when there's a negative griss your always make a big thing of it, always. it's always the same people post on here, wonder why? if you don't agree with grissles then he takes the **** or mocks you. it's pathetic and embarrassing

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 12:43:28 PM »
It would be intresting to see if the Lynn news pay for travel or not, before anyone jumps to conclusions.

Why would Mr Plummer travel out of his own pocket?!

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 01:08:31 PM »
I thought this thread was about Mr. Cleeve?
Groissles already has his own!

http://www.thelinnets.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=2763.0

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2018, 03:02:05 PM »
have an opinion on here and grissles is on it like a rash, especially if he don't agree with you but you disagree with him and all you get Is "don't read it if you don't like it" or "your all keyboard warriors". like I've said in the past, you wouldn't think we all supported the same club, when there's a negative griss your always make a big thing of it, always. it's always the same people post on here, wonder why? if you don't agree with grissles then he takes the **** or mocks you. it's pathetic and embarrassing

Can't remember having mocked you Mr Turtle, if I had you would be in the soup. :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2018, 03:24:25 PM »
Griss, we stopped our sponsorship 2 seasons prior to Mr Cleeve taking over, for business reasons and not personal. It is a big commitment for a small business to make in the current economic climate hence I would imagine the difficulty in finding a sponsor. Yes I did have "FREE" entry for 2 seasons but that was in return for 5 figure sponsorship! The offer, after we stopped, was made to me by Buster to continue gaining free entry but I refused this and paid my dues plus 1 to sit with the so called plebs. The fact you got banned is between you and him, but in his position I would have done it too, albeit a lot sooner. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but the half dozen or so on here who constantly moan and criticise are not doing themselves or the club any favours to outsiders looking in. We should all be together enjoying this, perhaps one day you might be able to say "I told you so" but until then ........ give it a rest!

Graham, how do you know you would do this ?  Have you ever owned a Football Club ?  Why would you want to alienate a paying customer ?   If that is your attitude I wont be shopping at Reeds in the future.  Very poor.   Surely any businessman would look at ways of finding a compromise to keep a customer. Are you saying this is not the case at Reeds ?

What you should be doing is following Stephen's advice and sticking a load of your spare cash into Tate & Lyle and sit back and watch the cash roll in.....or maybe not.... Only down by 6.7% today.

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2018, 03:32:56 PM »
What you should be doing is following Stephen's advice and sticking a load of your spare cash into Tate & Lyle and sit back and watch the cash roll in.....or maybe not.... Only down by 6.7% today.

What's the return on Vintage Port like these days?
In life, its important to remember that those that can't, usually teach!

Nigel1505

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2018, 03:35:43 PM »

What's the return on Vintage Port like these days?
[/quote]

Depends on how much you drink of it. :cheers:

GrahamB

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2018, 04:04:46 PM »
What has this got to do with where I work? If the comments to Mr Cleeve were personal then he has every right to restrict access to anyone he wants. In the same way any business has the right to refuse entry to undesirables. This whole matter is now getting ridiculous and personal to anyone who has an opinion different to the regular moaners on here or anyone who has any support for the chairman past or present.Thank god for the likes of Buster and SC who have got us here today if you lot had got it we would still be playing the likes Denver & Terrington etc crap football, in a crap setup run on car boots and raffles Good Bye

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2018, 04:15:07 PM »
What has this got to do with where I work? If the comments to Mr Cleeve were personal then he has every right to restrict access to anyone he wants. In the same way any business has the right to refuse entry to undesirables. This whole matter is now getting ridiculous and personal to anyone who has an opinion different to the regular moaners on here or anyone who has any support for the chairman past or present.Thank god for the likes of Buster and SC who have got us here today if you lot had got it we would still be playing the likes Denver & Terrington etc crap football, in a crap setup run on car boots and raffles Good Bye

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2018, 04:19:28 PM »
Methinks that half a dozen or so people on here really should read their own posts and maybe take notice of their own advice!
In life, its important to remember that those that can't, usually teach!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2018, 06:05:07 PM »

If what lot,could you please expand on that? And is not Mr Cleeve raising funds with bingo and raffles?  :dontknow:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Barmy856

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2018, 07:47:06 PM »
Thank god for the likes of Buster and SC

Lol!!!    :laughcry:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2018, 06:23:53 AM »
Thank god for Buster and SC get us to this level ? Bobbin's and Chinn got us one level higher, we all know how that ended

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2018, 08:57:23 PM »
lmao this mans bang on the money