Author Topic: Reserves Thursday?  (Read 906 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Reserves Thursday?
« on: February 13, 2018, 11:31:56 AM »
Just wondering if the reserves game is still on for Thursday night?  Not seen it advertised anywhere, will it be just reserves or few first team players getting warmed up for Saturday? Was the attendance at the last game improved as there was no first team game?  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Reserves Thursday?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 11:37:19 AM »
It's a youth league game that is scheduled for Thursday according to the league website and they are away.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Reserves Thursday?
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 11:47:56 AM »
Just noticed that the posting on the home page has now been edited to show it as an away game, and the word youth added, apologies for my mistake.  :coffee:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!