Author Topic: Goal difference  (Read 3278 times)

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
Re: Goal difference
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 05:41:21 PM »
 :farmer: we lost 1 nil today but we actually gain 1 goal in goal difference over Kettering and Weymouth, Slough won again so can catch and overtake us , Hereford are on a roll and truthfully I believe are champions elect already. Not all bad today and as stated earlier in this thread, there will be many twists and turns before the playoffs are decided.

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2018, 05:59:38 PM »
Agree that the title is Hereford's to lose so, as I said earlier in the week, happy for them to hurt Weymouth's goal difference.  Whether Slough are in the mix with us at the end of the season is completely in our own hands although I still think that if we can win our game against them at the Walks in March that will be enough to finish above them as the backlog of games catches up with them.

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2018, 08:22:31 PM »
 :oldman" After today's win at Hereford we gain 2 goals over Hereford and 1 over both Weymouth and Slough, these may prove vital at the end of the season. :farmer:

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2018, 05:15:49 PM »
 :farmer: All 5 top teams won today, and all did there goal difference a big favour today, Lynn only added 1 to the plus column, however 3 points were very important today at a tough place to go and come away with a win. still many points to play for onwards and upwards, COME ON YOU LINNETS.The most exciting end to a season is there for the taking.

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2018, 05:39:29 PM »
Good result against a team that are one of the top scorers at home.I don't want to tempt fate but our back four are at the top of their games at mo with only Streets howler last week letting us down.