Author Topic: Blue & Gold Trust AGM  (Read 1807 times)

Blue & Gold Trust AGM
« on: February 24, 2018, 01:48:07 PM »
The Annual General Meeting of the Blue & Gold Supportersí Society will be held this coming Thursday the 15th of March 2018 at the Conservative Club on London Road, Kingís Lynn commencing at 7:30pm.  All members are encouraged to attend.

Die hard Linnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Blue & Gold Trust AGM
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 10:40:15 AM »
Has anyone invited the chairman to the re-scheduled AGM of the Blue & Gold Trust at the Conservative Club tonight?
If heís short of a few pennies to pay some of the players then perhaps he could pick up some expert fundraising tips.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 11:50:13 AM »
Maybe he could even offer an exchange to help ease the situation ?

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 12:06:24 PM »
Where is the proof for all this players not being paid or is this just **** stirring??

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 12:25:10 PM »
Where is the proof for all this players not being paid or is this just **** stirring??

Unless the information has come directly from a player/manager I'd say it was the 2nd one of those options. You know what this town is like for rumours!

Die hard Linnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 01:18:08 PM »
But that doesnít matter to the Rose-tinted glasses brigade on the outside.
We are playing good football and are second in the league. To some thatís far more important than a club possibly having financial issues and running the risk of going under.  :scarf:

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2018, 02:01:35 PM »
But that doesnít matter to the Rose-tinted glasses brigade on the outside.
We are playing good football and are second in the league. To some thatís far more important than a club possibly having financial issues and running the risk of going under.  :scarf:

Possibly? No substance in the rumour then?

I'm just going from a personal viewpoint, certainly not rose tinted. If I believed every rumour I hear about the football club then IC has left 4 times for other clubs, Cameron Norman has signed for 10 different clubs, we've got a squad of about 30 first team players, we were definitely having a 3G pitch last summer and SC has sold the club twice.

I guess time will tell to which rumours actually come true.

Barmy856

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 02:22:15 PM »

Unless the information has come directly from a player/manager I'd say it was the 2nd one of those options. You know what this town is like for rumours!

Maybe you should ask the question of some of the Players? Personally I've always found the likes of Gash, Fryatt, Norman, Hilliard and Pedro very approachable.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2018, 02:42:02 PM »
Barmy I was on the understanding that Most of those players had been paid  the money owned.   Just maybe a little tidying up to do.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2018, 02:52:47 PM »
Generally, no smoke without fire.
Just sayin'...

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2018, 03:15:46 PM »
If I believed every rumour I hear about the football club then IC has left 4 times for other clubs, Cameron Norman has signed for 10 different clubs, we've got a squad of about 30 first team players, we were definitely having a 3G pitch last summer and SC has sold the club twice.
Really?I must have missed everyone of those rumours.Obviously talking 2nd option.

That's fine. Not everyone hears every rumour. I'll just go with the rumour on here, as it seems it needs to appear on here to count. Hopefully whatever the issues are, they are soon resolved and we can look forward to the run in.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2018, 06:28:14 PM »
Has anyone invited the chairman to the re-scheduled AGM of the Blue & Gold Trust at the Conservative Club tonight?
If heís short of a few pennies to pay some of the players then perhaps he could pick up some expert fundraising tips.

He would be made more than welcome, providing he is a member?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after