Author Topic: LIVE ONLINE  (Read 3278 times)

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
LIVE ONLINE
« on: February 24, 2018, 07:20:24 PM »
Well, today against Tiverton we might as well not had the Live Online Link.

Both Tiverton Town FC and FOTL Twitter was limited to HT 0-0 and Team News. A very poor show by Tiverton Town FC regarding Twitter Tweets to be Re-Tweeted on our Link.

211 Fans attended (oops sorry that was Tweeted by Tivvy) but no one bothered to report any progress on their Twitter.

Never mind - I shall be going to Hereford and I will report (not Twitter Tweets) via the Live Online Link (if it is up and running).
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Re: LIVE ONLINE
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 07:24:17 PM »
Well, today against Tiverton we might as well not had the Live Online Link.

Both Tiverton Town FC and FOTL Twitter was limited to HT 0-0 and Team News. A very poor show by Tiverton Town FC regarding Twitter Tweets to be Re-Tweeted on our Link.

211 Fans attended (oops sorry that was Tweeted by Tivvy) but no one bothered to report any progress on their Twitter.

Never mind - I shall be going to Hereford and I will report (not Twitter Tweets) via the Live Online Link (if it is up and running).

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 07:25:11 PM »
Even "Flash Scores" website could not cover Tiverton v King's Lynn - probably due to Tiverton not having any reporting capability. Booooooooo!  :red card: :red card: :red card: :nilpoints:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 07:29:58 PM »
Yesterday was no better. If you wanted to know how the reserves were doing you had to follow Wisbech St Mary. Nothing from Lynn.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 10:27:15 AM »
How did we manage to throw that one away? :dontknow:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 10:47:59 AM »
Did yesterday actually happen? There have been no reports on the game, even by Tiverton website.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 12:12:56 PM »

Who said we threw it away?
I have not seen any report on the match.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 12:55:54 PM »

Because there is no media output from the club we just have to rely on comments gleaned here and there, sounds to me that we were second best?  :dontknow:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 04:19:25 PM »

Because there is no media output from the club we just have to rely on comments gleaned here and there, sounds to me that we were second best?  :dontknow:

But if you've not read any reports how can you claim that Lynn were second best? Tiverton's man of the match was their keeper. That could suggest that Tiverton were second best?

Dilligaf

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 05:30:35 PM »
Second best, out played, helped by the ref, poor pitch, players kept diving going down to easily...at the end of the day they won...move on

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 06:52:38 PM »

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 08:20:53 PM »

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 09:07:35 PM »
It's hardly a match report - lazy journalism.
I guess the mistake came because he looked at the club website and saw that the next fixture that didn't have a result against it was Dunstable.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Die hard Linnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 10:02:48 PM »
Yes must be from the club as they have a good relationship with EDP according to the chairman.
This follows on from a similar mistake the club's media made last week maybe the chairman will change his stance from lazy journalism to incompetent journalism.
And to think these guys get in, eat and drink for free when the real supporters are expected to pay £12 and over the top prices for food and drink.

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2018, 11:57:13 PM »
Yes must be from the club as they have a good relationship with EDP according to the chairman.
This follows on from a similar mistake the club's media made last week maybe the chairman will change his stance from lazy journalism to incompetent journalism.
And to think these guys get in, eat and drink for free when the real supporters are expected to pay £12 and over the top prices for food and drink.

I’m pretty sure the club would be grateful if you offered to volunteer if you’re not happy with the club’s media coverage?

If only people were as quick to volunteer as they were to moan.