Author Topic: Robbie Back  (Read 1066 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Robbie Back
« on: February 27, 2018, 07:39:31 AM »
I don't know if some of you are unaware but Robbie has been absent from the club for some little while now. He has been suffering from a severe bout of Shingles.  After some improvement Robbie has suffered a relapse with this illness and has asked me to let the good folks on here know the situation.  He has told me that as soon as he is well enough he will be updating the website and apologies for the lack of activity on there but hopes people will understand the reasons.

I am sure all of you will join me in wishing Robbie a full recovery and look forward to seeing him back in harness soon.

bobdunk

Re: Robbie Back
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 07:42:25 AM »
Get well soon Robbie, i've had shingles twice and can assure you it's not very nice

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 09:38:57 AM »
Adam,  Im sure the media duo will have their excuses ready as to why they cannot take it over.   maybe the title media doesn't include social.  Indeed why was it not being handled by them in the first place instead of Backie getting  lumbered with yet another job.  It seems, from the outside that the more you do for the Club the more people will ask you to do.   Sometimes the elastic breaks. While others have an easy ride.

I'm sure again others will see it differently. 

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 10:10:56 AM »
Someone else must be updating the website as there's information on there (posted this morning) about tickets for the Hereford match.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 10:58:21 AM »
Get well soon Rob.
He is a very important person at the club. He answers questions, promptly, and always has time for people. Top bloke, and a real credit to the club, and himself.

Lord Milsom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 02:51:06 PM »
Must of been magic how the Hereford post appeared on the website today!!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 05:18:14 PM »
Well done Lord M glad to see you taking up some the slack.