Author Topic: 7 day approach  (Read 19143 times)

rod

• View Profile
Re: 7 day approach
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2016, 12:51:17 PM »
If so, that is quite pathetic?

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2016, 12:53:14 PM »
If that is the real Peter Langford then isn't he a Vice President of the club?
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

gs

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2016, 01:47:46 PM »
No such thing as vice presidents these days. Don't the trust have first refusal.!!

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2016, 06:07:42 PM »
I hear that Buster has a buyer for the club

If I had won the Lottery I would buy the Club.  Unfortunately Buster won't accept £25.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2016, 06:47:44 PM »
No such thing as vice presidents these days. Don't the trust have first refusal.!!

you are correct. but the person who said it has gone walkabout.

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2016, 07:02:02 PM »

Just having some dream time and taking the opportunity to play with his digeridoo.

it was certainly dreamtime back then, with most of the promises made.  :laughcry:

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2016, 10:05:55 PM »
and not many if any kept.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2016, 08:04:03 AM »
Setchs answers to a question posed the other day... Thats good enough for me

"Buster still has great enthusiasm for the football club and funny enough myself and backie are having a meeting this evening before the Live Forum. I Speak to Buster most days on the phone and he is always very supportive especially when we lose and always tries to pick me up after defeat, which is sometimes hard as me being a Lynn lad I do take losses rather hard than if I wasn’t from the town like a lot other managers at our level".

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2016, 11:14:43 AM »
Although Setch' is very much the man in charge on a day to day basis, Buster is obviously still the main man in many respects, so perhaps as I think has been suggested elsewhere, were we to occasionally hear from him - a chairman's vision - his hopes, fears, thoughts in general and not least the future as he sees all things Linnet football, might go some way to breaking down certain barriers and bringing more unity overall?

I for one would welcome that.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2016, 11:28:20 AM »
I did suggest that Rod, to backie and he was going to have a word with Buster to do it.  Will show how much interest he has in the club if he does.  Also wouldnt it be good If Buster could find the time to do an online Blog along with setch and backie the next time.  Again would show the fans he is in it for the long haul and does have an interest in the club and supporters.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2016, 12:00:37 PM »
I hear that Buster has a buyer for the club

Don't the trust have first refusal.!!

I don't know if that was ever confirmed in writing, but I seem to remember it being mentioned at one time.

With regards to the Walks Stadium, this is what was confirmed when the Ground was made an Asset of Community Value:

".......the property as an asset of community value will not impact on any decision by the football club owner to sell the club/company and along with it any remaining period of lease, i.e. as a going concern.

It would however apply should the owner seeks to dispose of the lease separately from any sale of the club/company. "
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2016, 01:35:32 PM »
If Buster goes what would we have to complain about. Answers on a postcard to the editor.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2016, 02:29:08 PM »
Anyone got a pen and paper ?

GrahamB

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2016, 04:26:27 PM »
You might be complaining in a couple of seasons when you not got a team or one to this standard/level

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2016, 07:23:35 PM »
Talks have broken down with Spaldings Josh Moreman as @officialKLtown could not match his current wages ‪#‎KLTMedia‬