Author Topic: Car Park Charges  (Read 2635 times)

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
Re: Car Park Charges
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2018, 09:06:45 PM »
I do hope it is kept free to park, often use it in the summer to walk through the park to the library with my kids.

But with council budgets the way they are, could see this being a profit sharing venture between the club and the council. A real shame.

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2018, 09:37:45 PM »
Apparently had to remove the ticket machines as permission was not sought or granted, what next boarding up the windows of the houses opposite unless they pay a fee? :dontknow:

Article in Friday 23 March YLP - Council says its not theirs, Mr Cleeve says they are in discussions with Council.

No permission or allowed in Lease.

Has no one heard of Planning Permission? I hope it's turned down as it's only going to be a "money spinner" on match days.

quick blame grissles. that will throw the hounds off the scent.  :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2018, 10:46:54 PM »
I do hope it is kept free to park, often use it in the summer to walk through the park to the library with my kids.

But with council budgets the way they are, could see this being a profit sharing venture between the club and the council. A real shame.

Park the other end, gate is never shut.  :scarf:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Slimesurfer684

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2018, 12:34:56 PM »
If fans do end up having to pay for parking, it is almost as scandalous as having to pay 1.00 for a Curly Wurly in the club shop  :countingmoney: :countingmoney: :countingmoney:

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2018, 09:49:02 PM »
i see in the lynn news the club are hoping to renegotiate the lease, or parts of it. could this be a short sighted move. what with the council being strapped for cash, they could decide to increase the rent. which could easily outweigh the hoped for car park revenue. 

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2018, 11:30:32 PM »
Opportunity for the Trust to 'remind' the council of some of the other clauses supposedly to be in the lease that Buster seemed to completely ignore as soon as he had control of the Walks?

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2018, 12:43:00 AM »
I wonder what Winnie Mandela would have done  :dontknow:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.