Author Topic: V Hereford  (Read 1875 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
V Hereford
« on: March 10, 2018, 05:03:45 PM »
Home and away wins for Linnets against the League leaders!

:scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

Well done to the Lads.

:scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

Linnet1993

• View Profile
Re: V Hereford
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 05:07:51 PM »
Great result, now we have another massive game Tuesday.

little John

• A LYNN BOI/ BOR/ BUH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 06:11:02 PM »
I bet they love 💘💘💘 us!

James H

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 06:21:19 PM »
Excellent result. 

bobdunk

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 06:31:10 PM »
Well done you Linnets

Fakenham Bull

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 07:38:00 PM »
Fair play to you boys, you have well and truly illustrated the tactical shortcomings of our ‘Fat Controller’! His inability to cope with big games is an embarrassment. Good luck for the rest of the season...

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 08:18:39 PM »
Fair play to you boys, you have well and truly illustrated the tactical shortcomings of our ‘Fat Controller’! His inability to cope with big games is an embarrassment. Good luck for the rest of the season...

:farmer: Think you are being a little harsh there BULLY, you have been beaten twice this season by a very good Lynn team, but all said and done you have had very good cup runs and top your league, as a die hard LINNET of nearly 50 years,I would swap your season with ours. I am not saying we have had a bad season, far from it, the best for many years, but the facts are there for all to see and Hereford deserves its success as you have amassed more points than any other team , playing attacking football along the way. :oldman"

Darrell

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 09:52:19 PM »
Great to see an intervew
Good result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB-LwXWH5TQ

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 09:18:12 AM »
Great result.  Seems like IC had a bit too much nowse for his opposition number.  IC was basically conceedingbthe title to Hereford, not sure if he believes that or just a bit of old Fanny.  Imagine if Lynn win their 2 homes this week and Hereford lose thier 2 away games.  Life could get very interesting.  Massive ask I know, but anything is possible.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 10:46:04 AM »
Great result.  Seems like IC had a bit too much bowser for his opposition number.  IC was basically conceedingbthe title to Hereford, not sure if he believes that or just a bit of old Fanny.  Imagine if Lynn win their 2 homes this week and Hereford lose thier 2 away games.  Life could get very interesting.  Massive ask I know, but anything is possible.

Overhauled 18 deficit to take it from Coalville, anything is possible, we just have to push on and hope Hereford suffer from a case of run in jitters?  They would be doing all other teams in the league a favour if they stay down, keeping those turnstiles turning.
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

little John

• A LYNN BOI/ BOR/ BUH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2018, 06:25:35 PM »
We did the same against Tinpot Angels as well