Author Topic: Lynn News report  (Read 1535 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile

Linnet1993

• View Profile
Re: Lynn News report
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 11:54:24 AM »
Mr Cleeve, complaining a lot about the Lynn newsí coverage of the linnets. I donít live locally would people say itís a fair assessment?

Also said how disappointing Tuesdays attendance was, I felt it was a case of if we have to pay £15 for Kettering people will skip the one before that is so close to it?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 07:47:19 PM »
Mr Cleeve, complaining a lot about the Lynn newsí coverage of the linnets. I donít live locally would people say itís a fair assessment?

Also said how disappointing Tuesdays attendance was, I felt it was a case of if we have to pay £15 for Kettering people will skip the one before that is so close to it?

So there was more than one person concerned about the low attendance?  :dontknow:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 09:23:46 PM »
What with the Chairman and the Lynn News reporter having a stand up argument in front of all and sundry because the Lynn news are not giving Mr Cleeve the coverage he thinks he deserves.  Iím sure the Lynn news print all the positives they can about the Club.  Then to hear a member of the clubs media team abusing the opposition manager is beyond belief! I am sure Mark Hearle as head of the Media department will deal with it in the appropriate way.  Then again maybe he condones it. Time will tell.

Die hard Linnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 09:58:05 PM »
Well most bosses tend to employ like minded souls but Iím sure Media Chief Hearle will sort it out.
To be fair Mallard Iíve only been watching the club a couple of seasons but would you call Hearle proactive when it comes to most matters?

Topstanders mate!

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 10:24:57 PM »
What with the Chairman and the Lynn News reporter having a stand up argument in front of all and sundry because the Lynn news are not giving Mr Cleeve the coverage he thinks he deserves.  Iím sure the Lynn news print all the positives they can about the Club.  Then to hear a member of the clubs media team abusing the opposition manager is beyond belief! I am sure Mark Hearle as head of the Media department will deal with it in the appropriate way.  Then again maybe he condones it. Time will tell.
Seems mallard you have problems with media your post over last few months seem very personal towards mark and most of media coverage perhaps you did not get note book and pencil at school days ! Give it rest mate it's getting boring!

Kevin Holland

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 10:04:26 AM »
Well, someone will be happy.  No football yesterday and there's a full back page today.....

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 02:48:05 PM »
We may be doing clever stuff on the playing side of things, but off the pitch the persistant squabbles with cleeve & plummer  on twitter is pathetic :dontknow: I must say Fridays lynn news coverage was pretty good in my opinion, two full inside back pages, what more can we expect!!