Author Topic: Kettering at home  (Read 3684 times)

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
Kettering at home
« on: April 03, 2018, 06:14:14 PM »
Kettering at home on Thursday 12th April

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Re: Kettering at home
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 07:08:36 PM »
Date is in my diary.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 07:11:13 PM »
I'm washing my hair that night.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 11:01:48 PM »
And then Slough Town away just two days later...phew!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 11:37:10 PM »
How are sales going for the bus to Slough?  :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attleborough Doug

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 02:47:34 PM »
The 12th ?!  My birthday so will be there to cheer the lads on 

Nigel nigle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 04:40:55 PM »
and so will I - I wouldn't have been there on Easter Monday

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 01:19:10 PM »
Canít wait for Saturday or next Thursday bring it on

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2018, 01:41:49 PM »
So, does IC need wholesale changes after Saturday's lackluster performance or do we stick with the eleven in the expectation that they will go out and put things right on the pitch?  Personally I would be tempted to swap things round a little and go with Street, Norman, Fryatt, Ward, Frary, Blake-Tracey, Clunan, Jarvis, King, Hawkins, Gash - mainly because I think a back 3 gets the best out of our two full backs and I would also like to see King & Hawkins playing off Gash. 

Don't think we can worry at all about Slough on Saturday and just need to concentrate 100% on Thursday evening.

Squire of Langham

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 03:05:34 PM »
Will Mr Cleeve keep the admission to £12?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 03:36:17 PM »
Will Mr Cleeve keep the admission to £12?

I think it will be £15 as those who purchased online will still be using the original online tickets?

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2018, 07:49:26 AM »
Really looking forward to this one always got an edge to it :yellow card: :red card:, hoping I.C. refers back to a ward/frary/fryatt combi for this one. On the weather front doesn't look good for the occasional supporter to swell the gate, my prediction 900 :dontknow: this is a must win for the second place, so lets all get behind the boys!!! :scarf: :clap:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2018, 09:43:05 AM »
Going on comments posted elsewhere, anyone who purchased online tickets for the original game that cannot make Thursday will not be given a refund?  Is there any truth in this?  :dontknow:

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2018, 10:59:30 AM »
Why should their? if you were in a rock/pop/ concert scenario if you didn't attend the show I don't think you would hold your breath for a refund on that either :laughcry: