Author Topic: Kettering at home  (Read 2862 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Re: Kettering at home
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2018, 11:14:03 AM »
I think this is quite usual when pre buying tickets, for all sorts of events. Its the reason why I don't pre buy tickets for any events unless its unavoidable.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 11:21:46 AM »
I think this is quite usual when pre buying tickets, for all sorts of events. Its the reason why I don't pre buy tickets for any events unless its unavoidable.

I believe that this will have a knock on effect of people not buying online anymore, leading to added queuing and frustration at the turnstiles again?  Shooting yourself in the foot springs to mind?  :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2018, 01:59:45 PM »
For once the chairman is not doing anything wrong :dontknow: I have this problem/gamble with a well known hotel chain every time I book?  flexi or saver............. :laughcry: :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2018, 02:14:11 PM »
For once the chairman is not doing anything wrong :dontknow: I have this problem/gamble with a well known hotel chain every time I book?  flexi or saver............. :laughcry: :laughcry:

Bad PR again, and it will stop some booking online?  :dontknow:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2018, 03:09:59 PM »
Think You find that the law is as follows.....

If you bought your ticket from an official seller you can get a refund if the organiser cancels, moves or reschedules the event. The organiser will tell you how to get a refund.

Youíre unlikely to get a refund if you bought your ticket from a reselling (or secondary ticketing) website, a private seller or a fan-to-fan website. Read more about buying event tickets safely online.

Youíre not entitled to a refund if you change your mind about going or realise you canít go anymore.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2018, 08:12:22 PM »
Kettering Cup game tonight was postponed.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2018, 08:47:34 PM »
Kettering Cup game tonight was postponed.

Then following fa rules it should be their next game played, County cup takes priority?  :dontknow:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2018, 10:43:09 PM »
Taken from the EVO-Stick League site:

Quote:

"Extra 7 days ??
League Statement

The League Secretary sought permission from the FA to extend the season by a maximum of seven days. On Monday afternoon that permission was granted, but only in certain circumstances.

Matches can only be played after 28th April whereby a Club has fully allocated its Saturday and two midweek dates. Furthermore matches taking place after 28th April must not involve any Club that is competing for promotion, including play-off positions, or relegation.

It may be possible that the League will be required to rearrange existing fixtures in the best interests of the Competition to facilitate the aforementioned."
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.