Author Topic: Coach for Slough.  (Read 2586 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Coach for Slough.
« on: April 04, 2018, 10:01:16 PM »
A coach for the away game at Slough is being organised by Sally  on behalf of the FOTL, they need 35 people to break even at 20,if they get over 35 the price can be reduced to 15. many people have moaned in the past about a coach not being laid on,now is your chance to prove that a need is there, Sally and Mark and all other volunteers work their butts off for the club with no return,would be nice to actually fill the bus, a mark of appreciation for their efforts? :bus: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
Re: Coach for Slough.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 12:32:41 PM »
How many have booked so far?

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 04:50:05 PM »
Still 13 short to make it viable is shocking

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 05:01:08 PM »
Still 13 short to make it viable is shocking

It is considering the amount of people who moaned about not having one?  :banghead;
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 09:43:59 PM »
Hopefully they managed to fill the coach tonight?  :bus:

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 10:24:52 PM »
Still short but running at a loss

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 10:58:20 PM »
Is 100% going

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 11:00:24 PM »
If someone decided to go last minute would they just be able to turn up and pay on the day?

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 12:17:55 PM »
Has broken down

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2018, 12:24:23 PM »
Please be aware there may be heavy traffic from Slough town centre, down William Street leading to Stoke Road due to ongoing roadworks.

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 12:53:23 AM »
Did the coach get to the ground for the start of the match.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 01:03:53 AM »
Yes they made it in time for kick off. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2018, 11:48:13 AM »
When I heard the coach had broken down ahead of the game I thought Ian Culverhouse was finding the run-in too stressful.