Author Topic: Merthyr on Saturday  (Read 2733 times)

THE DUKE

• View Profile
Re: Merthyr on Saturday
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2018, 11:55:59 PM »
If Kings Lynn are tired now how much worse would it have been if we have had a good cup run four or five extra matches as most of our rivals have had.

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2018, 07:06:40 AM »
Lack of respect on here for Merthyr I see, no excuses for our lads they were shocking, the body language during the warm-ups were of a just turn up and we will win mentality :banghead; with what Merthyr have been through and how they approached the game was 100% commitment with the odd counter attack and it made us look poor at times. I would suggest ward & co get off the back pages and do best what got them in that position. Any thing near that on thurs against kettering and we will be blown away!!!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2018, 11:12:58 AM »
Lack of respect on here for Merthyr I see, no excuses for our lads they were shocking, the body language during the warm-ups were of a just turn up and we will win mentality :banghead; with what Merthyr have been through and how they approached the game was 100% commitment with the odd counter attack and it made us look poor at times. I would suggest ward & co get off the back pages and do best what got them in that position. Any thing near that on thurs against kettering and we will be blown away!!!

If that was the case with the players then it showed a total lack of respect for the fans who turned up too? :banghead;
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!