Author Topic: Attendance  (Read 2340 times)

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Attendance
« on: April 11, 2018, 09:00:47 AM »
Numbers only please, your fiqure on the gate tomorrow v kettering : :dontknow: :scarf: mine is 900

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Attendance
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 10:11:36 AM »
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Kevin Holland

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 11:32:26 AM »

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 11:53:42 AM »
 :laughcry: :laughcry:  :scarf:

mike20382

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 12:42:15 PM »

Kevin Holland

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 01:04:57 PM »
:laughcry: :laughcry:  :scarf:

Go on,  why laugh.  Let me ask you this one question,

WHO wouldn't want to go to a game under lights on a Thursday evening to watch the biggest game of the season to date?   We have the opportunity to secure 2nd place.  No bragging rights there, but it gives us home advantage going into the play-offs.

Promotion is a handful of games away and the final push starts tomorrow.  Everything else has just been foundation. TOMORROW is all that matters right now.

Let's say we get promoted, and we are good enough to do that, we will need 1,000 plus every week just to compete....    There's nothing else on in Town tomorrow other Pool and Darts leagues.. so no excuses.  Most weekend football is coming to an end, so no Thursday training sessions,  that will bring another 400 in..... No doubt the Chairman is waiting till tomorrow to hammer the publicity machine and what with the Lynn News coverage yesterday,  it will be rammed to the rafters.......

Promotion depends on gates..... tomorrow will show what King's Lynn is capable of..........

To quote IC from the clubs website

'“This is the time for the people of King’s Lynn to come and get behind us, a few of the older faces round the club talk about the old days when there would be 1500-2000 screaming fans on the terraces, Lets have one of them nights and give the boys a little bit extra to spur them on”.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 02:30:11 PM »
Any chance of Radio Norfolk and KLFM banging the drum?
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 02:32:01 PM »

Linnet1947

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 02:52:42 PM »
Gone are the days of regular 1,000 attendances, except the odd special days. We are Southern League, playing football typical of our division - scrappy and inconsistant - sometimes good, sometimes bad. The average cost in the Southern League is around 10 pounds. We are charging up to 15 quid (football league prices). Therefore it is difficult to justify higher charges to attend, unless we play in a higher division. God willing it will happen in the play offs. On balance after watching Lynn for 20 years, I believe that we have the potential to get promoted.

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2018, 02:55:51 PM »
891  plus 7 in the Nap
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2018, 03:51:14 PM »
1500.  Has there been record online sales according to Mr  Cleeve that would be a clue

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2018, 06:27:33 PM »
891  plus 7 in the Nap

I think there are 45 booked into the Napier, we have had a whip round and brought someone a ticket for the stand,he will have his camera with him and send a live feed back to a large screen in the Napier. So we will watch the game for pence,in the warm , with a discount on beer for being trust members. :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2018, 06:55:13 PM »
891  plus 7 in the Nap

I think there are 45 booked into the Napier, we have had a whip round and brought someone a ticket for the stand,he will have his camera with him and send a live feed back to a large screen in the Napier. So we will watch the game for pence,in the warm , with a discount on beer for being trust members. :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

For the record - That is not me!
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2018, 07:17:56 PM »
891  plus 7 in the Nap

The offer would have been there Mike, but you would probably want coffee included in the deal, that would have been too much for the budget.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2018, 07:55:32 PM »
891  plus 7 in the Nap

... and three sugars and two Mars Bars.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

The offer would have been there Mike, but you would probably want coffee included in the deal, that would have been too much for the budget.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: