Author Topic: Ciron friendley 3 points  (Read 2847 times)

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
Ciron friendley 3 points
« on: January 19, 2016, 07:04:21 PM »
Without doubt the team we play this sat is one of the most pleasant places to visit,nice people nice club staff good and to top it off team normally let us have 3 points, hope this sat is the same.

robbo84

• View Profile
Re: Ciron friendley 3 points
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 12:01:42 PM »
Agreed, nice club. I remember going there the first year we played them and we were bottom of the league at the time. Second half was played in blizzard conditions and we all started to worry it would be abandoned after we took the lead!

I'm sure Admin will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure we hold a 100% league win record against Cirencester - both as KLFC and KLTFC.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 08:09:43 PM »
Crissy Bacon got first goal rob his first for a while and celebrated with us behind the goal,when we arrived Colin Dawson was sweeping snow off the touch lines remember?

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 10:42:32 AM »
It was only a couple of games into Tommy Taylor's tenure as manager. The revolving door of transfers for the rest of that season had well and truly started, particularly in defence.

I remember officials from both clubs clearing the pitch, yes. Thinking at the time it was what non-league was all about to get a game on.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 06:54:27 PM »
Ithink that was the season we signed a player who looked good in the warm up only to prove not that good when game started.

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 01:57:58 AM »
No, that was Dean Whittaker who signed from Bedford at the start of the 2005/06 season. I remember him playing away at Cheshunt for us as he won a penalty, but that's about it. He was replaced by James Bunn shortly after.