Author Topic: Ian Culverhouse  (Read 10658 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Re: Ian Culverhouse
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 05:46:34 PM »
Apparently Culverhouse being linked with Cambridge has been on Radio Norfolk today.

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 08:32:42 PM »
 :banghead; let's look at a positive in amongst all this will he ,won't he be here next season, which I sincerely hope he is but probably believe he won't.
Just remember when SETCH was packed off up the road who expected a manager of the calibre we have now, what's saying if he goes Mr. Cleeve has not got another up his sleeve. Only time will tell, but I hope he stays.

Wingwizzard

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 08:04:35 AM »
Managers come and go all the time these days so I am not that worried about that, what does concern me is if we
win the playoff's  and the manager then  leaves and takes  a few players with him and I have no doubt some players  can perform at higher level which he may go to , what a position for a new manger to find them self's in,
at a New club, a  New league and  less players and what sort of budget would he get to recruit new players .
Let's hope the chairman has all this factored in, assuming that we win the play off's

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2018, 08:16:04 AM »
Think to keep players (those that you want to keep) it is virtual that those players buy into the new Manager that Mr Cleeve brings in. Ian Culverhouse has left a legacy for the next incumbent to build on. 

IF we gain promotion then new bodies will need bringing in. IF we stay where we New bodies will
Need bringing in to freshen things up. They might not be the same players for each scenario.  Plus location has to be factor, for example if we gain promotion we could well be shipped North. Which would make it less attractive for Southern based players to join.

IC has worked on the basis that he only wants players locally based the new guy might have a different  outlook on that. 

Linnet01

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2018, 08:53:31 AM »
Surely the question is will cleeve be able to finance the next step :glum:

Mr Grumpy

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Thoughts.....
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2018, 12:52:02 PM »
Just wondering about everyone else's take on this..... All the speculation above IC, why keep bringing it up .... adding fuel to the fire ?? Lets get this season done, dusted and promoted (hopefully). :dontknow: :dontknow:

Nemesis

• View Profile
Re: Thoughts.....
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2018, 01:22:35 PM »
According to Radio Norfolk the club have declined to comment which does little to stop the speculation and virtually confirms the rumour.
ďOnce you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shinesĒ

Sthlincs linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2018, 02:38:11 PM »
Tweet from Mr Cleeve

This is the one and only time that I will ever comment on speculation but I want our club to focus on the job in hand over the next few weeks and not the negativity that some thrive on.  There is no truth whatsoever in the rumours that Ian Culverhouse is going to Cambrdige United

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2018, 04:20:19 PM »
Tweet from Mr Cleeve

This is the one and only time that I will ever comment on speculation but I want our club to focus on the job in hand over the next few weeks and not the negativity that some thrive on.  There is no truth whatsoever in the rumours that Ian Culverhouse is going to Cambrdige United

Or anywhere else?   :dontknow:

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2018, 08:20:42 PM »
Tweet from Mr Cleeve

no truth in the rumours cos they're not rumours lol. It truly would be a great shame.

Bovril

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2018, 08:58:00 PM »
No truth in the rumours then why are they here then ??? I mentioned before about this earlier in the season and IC comments at Thursday nights game made me think about it again and this popped up?? How long was IC on contract for and if itís secure?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2018, 09:02:28 PM »
Cambridge, Smabridge, wherever, but not Kingís Lynn

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2018, 09:14:40 PM »
It was the main topic of conversation amongst fans at Slough? :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2018, 09:28:41 PM »
So now you rumourmongers no itís all Bar lambs whatís been said regarding I C now itís time to put it to Bed

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2018, 10:16:15 PM »
So now you rumourmongers no itís all Bar lambs whatís been said regarding I C now itís time to put it to Bed

So has IC stepped up to quash the rumours,only he could make it believable? :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!