Author Topic: Matty Cast is the daddy  (Read 2309 times)

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
Matty Cast is the daddy
« on: January 23, 2016, 08:22:11 PM »
Matty Cast is the daddy, no disrespect to any other players that have helped lynn reach present position but matt cast is the best at the back we have had for many seasons and is getting better!we need to secure his services now or risk losing for nothing.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
Re: Matty Cast is the daddy
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 10:01:31 PM »
I hear he has been offered a contract?

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 11:46:39 PM »
He is the man no doubt about it

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 11:59:08 AM »
I am in total agreement and as I have posted previously there is a special quality about the way Matty Castellan plays for someone so young and inexperienced. .......great composure and maturity way beyond his years and very level headed if his recent interview is anything to go by and all of this complimented by excellent technical skills. Of course he is still learning and will make mistakes and suffer dips in form but gut instinct tells me that he has all the attributes to go very far in the game.

He has aquitted himself really well playing alongside both Ryan Fryatt and Kern Miller.

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 01:25:18 PM »
Looking at Matty Dylon and young Bird how many more local talents are there to be discovered just shows the benefits of a reserve and youth team set up and it has saved the Club in travel cost. WIN WIN

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 07:29:59 PM »
Just shows what a good set up the reserves have ,with youth team players also coming through ,what a good job all the people involved have done!