Author Topic: Pitch.  (Read 931 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Pitch.
« on: May 15, 2018, 06:00:16 PM »
Anyone know if work has started on the pitch yet? 2 miles of drainage pipe to be laid, don't want to be hanging about?  :dontknow:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
Re: Pitch.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 07:39:30 PM »
What do you care???

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 07:50:18 PM »
What do you care???

Why should I not care, just because Boycie has banned me does not mean that I don't care about the club I have supported all my life!  :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 11:31:08 AM »
The machinery is there ready to start Monday as promised, just waiting for somebody to moan about the tractors being the wrong colour or something else trivial.
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 12:25:26 PM »
Nice to see it is happening, and great that the groundsman is posting it and keeping people up to date.  :cheers:

Paddygray

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 07:34:58 PM »
Nice to see it is happening, and great that the groundsman is posting it and keeping people up to date.  :cheers:
Mr Grissles, you have only posted 60% of this thread, raise your game. Although to your credit you are trying to stir the pot as usual, keep up the good work.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 08:38:59 PM »
Mr Grissles, you have only posted 60% of this thread, raise your game. Although to your credit you are trying to stir the pot as usual, keep up the good work.

I do like to see positive things happening.  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: