Author Topic: FA Cup Saturday?  (Read 3687 times)

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
Re: FA Cup Saturday?
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2018, 05:56:07 PM »
Comfortable win today. Good to see Gash in the second half. He makes such a difference. The side look more like the team of last season. The shackles are clearly off. Hawkins full of confidence. I thought Lynn looked generally superior to  Stafford who huffed and puffed without the quality that Lynn showed. Two more wins to go until the first round and a nice pay day for the club today.

Linnet 1958

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2018, 06:35:51 PM »
A win and a good game. Good to see Gash back. Jones had a blinder. Confidence is coming back if not back. Good to see Parks giving Limbo encouragement. Playing as a team again thanks to Backie and Fryatt   :clap: :clap: :scarf: :scarf:

alex

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2018, 06:57:24 PM »
Well said Linnet

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2018, 07:26:41 PM »
Thought the team were superb today, making the Back & Fryatt combo looking even stronger, Backie says in his post match interview there is a meeting with the chairman tonight. Potentially some news in the management front going forward?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2018, 07:48:13 PM »
Excellent result,in the hat for the next round,fingers crossed for another home draw,hopefully can attract a crowd that is not disappointing? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2018, 07:54:45 PM »
Excellent result,in the hat for the next round,fingers crossed for another home draw,hopefully can attract a crowd that is not disappointing? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

I would say the 601 today didn’t include kids

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2018, 07:56:48 PM »

All kids are included,thats why they hand out passes. :coffee:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2018, 08:06:56 PM »

Felt a lot busier than that, especially in the stand. I may well be wrong :dontknow:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2018, 09:11:06 PM »

Felt a lot busier than that, especially in the stand. I may well be wrong :dontknow:

Maybe seasonally adjusted figures? :dontknow: :stir:

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2018, 10:22:48 PM »
Only 3 stewards at the ground today.
Good job we're a well behaved bunch!

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2018, 08:18:11 AM »
Well the team are back no doubt about it regrading the crowd numbers I don’t think they count the kids if they did there was whey over 601 but I will ask the Chairman when I speak to him next week