Author Topic: New manager  (Read 9194 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Re: New manager
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2018, 05:50:37 PM »
I think Nigel Worthington and Lappin will work well together?  :dontknow:

I did wonder how long it would be before Worthington's name came up!

:scarf:

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2018, 06:03:28 PM »
 I think I'd prefer a manager looking to progress his career, not one just seeing out his time.    :oldman"
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2018, 06:26:24 PM »
I think Nigel Worthington and Lappin will work well together?  :dontknow:

I did wonder how long it would be before Worthington's name came up!

:scarf:

He was I believe Mr Cleeve first choice before IC came along?  :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2018, 09:15:31 AM »
Worthington would certainly be on par to what we had with IC, if not better.  Ticks a lot of boxes.  The thing, for me is, whoever comes in.... can they work with Cleeve? Let’s hope after the IC/Cleeve fall out, that the owner will have learnt a valuable lesson

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2018, 09:17:58 PM »
Culverhouse says there was issues with Cleeve ,Maybe culverhouse was the problem and not Cleeve

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2018, 10:13:59 PM »
Culverhouse says there was issues with Cleeve ,Maybe culverhouse was the problem and not Cleeve

Get real Loopy!  :banghead;
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2018, 11:13:42 PM »
So what do you know we don’t ,culverhouse wanting more money ,bleating about the pitch ,

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2018, 11:54:40 PM »
So what do you know we don’t ,culverhouse wanting more money ,bleating about the pitch ,

I know as much as everyone else, IC resigned three months before the season ended,, with the option for Mr Cleeve to put things right and stay, Mr Cleeve didn't put those things right so he left!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2018, 07:52:50 AM »
All the people who have quit the club, can’t be down to Cleeve it has to be everyone else. Loopy I always admire your blind faith where owners are concerned.

Harry the Painter

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2018, 08:41:50 AM »
Would seem part of the IC issues, namely the pitch was already planned. Nothing could be done until the end of the season.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2018, 03:25:19 PM »
Very true Mallard but it’s not just the chairman who the manager has got to work with, it’s his loyal natives behind the scenes too especially when there seems to be someone leaking information out of the club.

If there is a mole at the club that would explain the state of the pitch last season.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2018, 04:57:00 PM »

King's Lynn Town Football Club
17 mins ·
Linnets manager to be appointed
King’s Lynn Town Football Club are pleased to share with supporters that the press conference to announce the new first team manager will take place at The Walks on Wednesday.
And in a first for the football club, The Press conference will be shared live on the official football clubs “Facebook” page from around 11:30am.

https://www.facebook.com/kltown/?hc_ref=ARSeGCRTZV0xjzqqv1rkhpYwA_p5JeJtLHWIT-Zb_XU_2pcFqPSVituOO1EPlSIKBMo&fref=nf

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2018, 08:00:29 PM »

Linnets manager to be appointed

Apparently he was as the Weymouth game? :cheers:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2018, 10:18:42 PM »
All the people who have quit the club, can’t be down to Cleeve it has to be everyone else. Loopy I always admire your blind faith where owners are concerned.

Following on from that ,is there any truth in the rumour that Barry Fysh is stepping down from the FOTL? I know he is stepping down as programme editor as they have advertised for a programme compiler. Maybe he wants to enjoy the rest of his retirement stress free? :dontknow: