Author Topic: Ryan Fryatt 200 appearances  (Read 2626 times)

tazzywazz

• View Profile
Ryan Fryatt 200 appearances
« on: January 25, 2016, 08:26:16 AM »
While there has been much justified praise for Matty Castellan and his performances since joining the club I think another young local player deserves mention at this time. I have just looked at the appearance stats and Ryan Fryatt will make his 200th appearance in the next game, assuming he is selected. Only a year or so older than Matty this is a fantastic achievement for a 22 year old. Also significantly he has been captain for the last few games when the performances have improved, well done Ryan.

GrahamB

Re: Ryan Fryatt 200 appearances
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 09:28:30 AM »
I would second that Tazz and I would make him permanent club captain now! Has grown into role of team leader and Mr Versatile over the past couple of seasons. I think the writing , is probably, on the wall for Sam G so Ryan in my opinion should take on the role.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 11:09:57 AM »
I agree 100% with the previous posts.........Although Ryan has only captained the side a few times I suspect that his percentage of points to games captained is higher than anyone elses in recent times?

it is easy to forget that he is still a youngster as he plays now with real authority....I still prefer him as a centre back but accept that the current back four are looking very solid as a unit.

Well done Ryan and here's to the next 200+!!

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 12:06:48 PM »
A fantastic achievement for Ryan who has grown steadily as we have moved up the divisions in recent years. It also makes the world of difference having a confident player alongside him in Kern Miller this season.

People talk about loyalty and the mix of young and local talent in the squad - he is in good company in the 200+ club joining both Alex Street and Jordan Yong.

Well done Ryan.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 02:24:46 PM »
Great milestone for Ryan and from a KLFC family, i think his dad got to about 165 admin?

David Button

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 08:26:59 PM »
Deserves all the plaudits he gets. Good luck on Saturday and here's to the next two hundred.

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: